Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

whiplashtm wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:06 am Hi,
I'm a big fan of non-directional volatility filtering. Sometimes these indicators could be of need of some smoothing. This indicator can more often than not be very jagged, especially with faster periods.

I don't know much about this indicator but here's the description:
Most volume/volatility take into account price volatility to determine if price is moving or not. However, they usually fail to get you out of choppy price action. This indicator was intended to filter those flat periods while also getting you into the beginning of most trends. This indicator works better with lower periods (5-10). If the green line is above the red line, trading is allowed. If it's below, there is a range or choppy price action. This is a volatility indicator so it should not be used for entries. You can compliment it with other entry signal indicators.

Would it be possible to add the 40+ different averages + smoothing option with the different averages (decimal period) to this indicator?

It would've been much appreciated.

Warm regards
whiplashtm

Cercos_Chaos_vs_Movement.mq4
Try this version CLICK
One way how it make smoothed....

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:52 am Custom Candles... Any Time Frame
.... is just a custom candle tool on its own.

UPDATES:
  • Improved logical flow processes for execution speed and
  • Re-inserted (added) custom candle time frames

UPDATES:
Custom Candles - Any Time Frame

→ Added a button for custom candles' time frame - beside the existing one for candle type
  • With added logical flow (dumb proof)
  • Fixed an issue (from the original)  with monthly custom candles (not showing) while on a weekly chart
  • In the event that objects (buttons/custom candles) have been cleared, it will be reloaded based on the current state

....basically, it's a candle tool on its own.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 6):
kvak, TransparentTrader, thomdel, josi, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

hi coders i need help this two indicators made by forex station coders (tdi rsx and rsi ma cross)
can you cahange the mtf settings of tdi rsx like rsi ma cross can you add interpolate in mtf mode
also when i put two tdi rsx indicator in same window i cant get see the mtf signals for example when i put
5 m and 15 m on 1 m chart i only can see 5 m or 15 when 5 m opens 15m closes what is the problem
i will be greatfull if you can help me and change the indicator settings
best regards

whiplashtm wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:06 am Hi,
I'm a big fan of non-directional volatility filtering. Sometimes these indicators could be of need of some smoothing. This indicator can more often than not be very jagged, especially with faster periods.

I don't know much about this indicator but here's the description:
Most volume/volatility take into account price volatility to determine if price is moving or not. However, they usually fail to get you out of choppy price action. This indicator was intended to filter those flat periods while also getting you into the beginning of most trends. This indicator works better with lower periods (5-10). If the green line is above the red line, trading is allowed. If it's below, there is a range or choppy price action. This is a volatility indicator so it should not be used for entries. You can compliment it with other entry signal indicators.

Would it be possible to add the 40+ different averages + smoothing option with the different averages (decimal period) to this indicator?

It would've been much appreciated.

Warm regards
whiplashtm

Cercos_Chaos_vs_Movement.mq4
what is this channel indicator on the chart?
Attachments

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:42 am UPDATES: Custom Candles - Any Time Frame
→ Added a button for custom candles' time frame - beside the existing one for candle type
  • With added logical flow (dumb proof)
  • Fixed an issue (from the original)  with monthly custom candles (not showing) while on a weekly chart
  • In the event that objects (buttons/custom candles) have been cleared, it will be reloaded based on the current state
blueface wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:50 pm ...
Request to mod an indicator, its come from TSD forum
I think maybe need a start time,I want the start time is  23:00

Your request might have been resolved by this release...

Custom Candles - Any Time Frame

→ Added custom candles' starting session (Broker, Sydney as default, Tokyo, London, New York)
  • Applicable only for... custom candle time frame that is less than or equal to H12 time frame
  • Make sure you set your correct GMT offset time (your broker's server time)

→ Optimized dumb proof...
  • In the event that global variables (for buttons/custom candles' TF current state) have been cleared, it will be reloaded using the default parameter values.

re-attached... fixed issue with custom candles' broker session
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, varon, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Greetz!

To the great Mr.Tools...

it could take quite some work, but to stay tru to the money, I am requesting as follows

blau tsi:

please make average double, price options, signal option for the averaging and double smoothing..

pleeeeezzz
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595