Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

jullian29 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:58 pm
No further changes in the prototype there is planned a cloud based version which we assure will not be recognizable from the prototype it is intended to be something else because MT4 only allows a fraction of the information the strange attractor provides. Do not forget we have detailed calculations a) not implementable in MT4 and b) not fundable for implementation from my immediately meagre income and you would NOT believe how much the prototype as basic as it is has cost. But thanks a lot for your interest and suggestions.

Cheers

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

jullian29 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:39 pm I mean to start with first out of a hundred, will trade Orbit 100 times (of course it will take a long while if only we can have Orbit on mobile mt4 - how about that cloud version - might be able to trade on the pooper).

I am dead serious with the pdf revision, there are parts of the Orbit that lack context (the colors for one, are confusing enough), symbols, text, etc. you mentioned that you want to be effective and efficient.
Wait for the cloud where we can fund any kind of options you want but here (and the version will always be here on FS), we just want to show that it can be done and indeed such that people using the FS version can in fact grow to wealth. Much was gained from FS and much is being returned.

(-_-)

jullian29 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:47 pm I am aware that there are a multitude of configurations to trade Orbit, so in order narrow it down I will focus with only two commands - pullback and reversal.

Do correct me if I am wrong, Inverse On is reversal? and rotation-saddle is pullback?
Do not know what you talking about - but suit yourself - "technical" trading styles though do not suit Orbit well because you leave too much on the table. Observe it a while and see. what can be lovely is trading the 9n flow from start to finish each time adding as you go - (i think but not an expert).

The Crow (-_-)
ImpLaNT

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:57 pm Do not know what you talking about - but suit yourself - "technical" trading styles though do not suit Orbit well because you leave too much on the table. Observe it a while and see. what can be lovely is trading the 9n flow from start to finish each time adding as you go - (i think but not an expert).

The Crow (-_-)
Here in lies my problem, getting lost in translation transitioning from technical to orbital.
These users thanked the author jullian29 for the post:
regit

jullian29 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:15 pm Here in lies my problem, getting lost in translation transitioning from technical to orbital.
Yea man lets all move from the "ruse" to the substance - for far too long we have been in "no mans land" trading without a handle, anything goes and everyone is an expert on everything, gambling really. It is important we come to port - and refresh with the science of markets as guide.

(-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:49 pm I do not get where you get the idea of a predictive scheme based on a recursive equation.
I got it from the Assessor Manual PDF.
Darkdoji wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:49 pm we see that the recursive equation we are discussing is not valued for predictivity but more for the certainty of some quantifiable event
And I was not looking at the recursion equation as some predictor, but rather as a calculator of each value that MUST occur in succession. If this is true via the recurrence relation, then knowing the most recent price quote must enable calculating the very next price exactly. And having this calculated next value, it is simply used as the known value for which the value coming after it is calculated. Hence, simply applying the latest calculated value back in the equation leads to the next value ad infinitum. And in our case, if we simply assign a consecutive integer to each successive value, we can map the price in steps. Of course, there is no way to know in clock time how long it will take to move from one step (price value) to the next step (price value). But the fact that there is the set of exact values that are calculated via the equation means in that parallel with the calculations, the extremes can be tracked so that if a highest high is reached at step 352 followed by an intermediate low and a subsequent return upward to a lower high at step 408, then it is must be guaranteed that after the high is reached at step 352, a buy can be entered at any subsequent value that is lower than the value that will be reached at step 408, with a take profit at this value at step 408. If this is not correct, then please try to explain where this deviates from what was presented.
Darkdoji wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:49 pm 2 Semaphore points weighted the same does this to topological exactitude is the point made in discussion
This leads me to believe that rather than being able to calculate exactly the very next
value when given the current value, we can only get a semaphore signal that there is a high point and subsequent low point in the same topological mapping.
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Darkdoji
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

regit wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:07 am I got it from the Assessor Manual PDF.

And I was not looking at the recursion equation as some predictor, but rather as a calculator of each value that MUST occur in succession. If this is true via the recurrence relation, then knowing the most recent price quote must enable calculating the very next price exactly. And having this calculated next value, it is simply used as the known value for which the value coming after it is calculated. Hence, simply applying the latest calculated value back in the equation leads to the next value ad infinitum. And in our case, if we simply assign a consecutive integer to each successive value, we can map the price in steps. Of course, there is no way to know in clock time how long it will take to move from one step (price value) to the next step (price value). But the fact that there is the set of exact values that are calculated via the equation means in that parallel with the calculations, the extremes can be tracked so that if a highest high is reached at step 352 followed by an intermediate low and a subsequent return upward to a lower high at step 408, then it is must be guaranteed that after the high is reached at step 352, a buy can be entered at any subsequent value that is lower than the value that will be reached at step 408, with a take profit at this value at step 408. If this is not correct, then please try to explain where this deviates from what was presented.

This leads me to believe that rather than being able to calculate exactly the very next
value when given the current value, we can only get a semaphore signal that there is a high point and subsequent low point in the same topological mapping.
Knowing a bit more of your background I now see that you fully understand what you are asking (assumed otherwise before now), but I fear that you have not considered the practicality of implementing such in the real world. We are talking here of innumerable and very tiny discrete translations up and down in equally tiny time spans. The quote data coming from the order matching scheme within the microstructure (outside of our foreknowledge in the main in all of its important details). So you are correct but to what practical end? In the second part you are again correct but I do not like your tone since in fact this is the solution given the first part of the answer. A topologically weighted value is an exact "number" considered topologically and the Semaphores represent significant stops in the space not (as a practical matter), well the Semaphores they actually are which merely serve as visual markers in the context.

(-_-)
regit

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:52 pm Another one BTCUSD trade...

Keep it up and soon no reason to lose a trade. Clearly, in chaos trading you got to think deep and apply precepts exactly unlike "technical" trading which depends mindlessly on indicators. Indicators only work in the Inverse On framework and Inverse On points depend on Strange Attractor mapping. These are laws like gravity not wild guesses like "heads and shoulders" or " when you see MA2 cross MA8 up enter blah blah blah" etc all such nonsense is apophenia and cannot be consistent as they are underpinned by nothing just the casual observation of some hopeful (overly hopeful that is), trader. More to come though in cloud version mostly (a lot more), so that what is ahead is far greater than what is in the prototype (though the prototype is sufficient to make any trader rich - but how rich and how quickly depends on cloud version). Also that is why lookback is not something the "technical" trader can ever know - does not depend on e.g. set D1 RSi to 14 because at exponential rates of change errors multiply at exponential speeds giving the would be "technical trading genius" wrong timing for Attractor, etc.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
ImpLaNT, regit, ItalianTrader, Mundu19