LikeRe: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:10 pm Ehlers FM Demodulation

Coder: Richard Poster
Released date: May 17th, 2021 from the official mql5 dot com

In a Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities article, May 2021, John Ehlers proposes a FM Demodulation Indicator that extracts the FM component of price movement. The AM portion of price movement represents volatility and the FM component contains market timing information. This indicator is an MQL4 implementation of the Easy Language indicator described by Ehlers in the TASC article.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the description from the magazine article:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Also watch out for the divergences.
Hello!, can anybody add an alert and arrow when cross the 0 line? Thanks

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:03 am Thanks, should have dawned on me when i posted the picture that the arrows weren't there. :facepalm:

Anyway should be better now.
This is a channel integrated with two Step EHLERS Optimal Tracking Filters:
1.The High channel only shows LimeGreen candles that indicate long;
2.The Low channel only displays Orange candles indicating empty;
3. Candles between the High channel - Low channel, shown in gray.

Teacher, is there a way to use an indicator to display the above channel?
That is, change the Step Ehlers optimal tracking filter to a "channel" indicator?
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:37 pm This is a channel integrated with two Step EHLERS Optimal Tracking Filters:
1.The High channel only shows LimeGreen candles that indicate long;
2.The Low channel only displays Orange candles indicating empty;
3. Candles between the High channel - Low channel, shown in gray.

Teacher, is there a way to use an indicator to display the above channel?
That is, change the Step Ehlers optimal tracking filter to a "channel" indicator?
You may try my step average indicator which EOTF is in average methods...
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:03 am Thanks, should have dawned on me when i posted the picture that the arrows weren't there. :facepalm:

Anyway should be better now.

! Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter (MTF + ARROWS + ALERTS + CANDLES + BTN + LB) is the best indicator.

color change on :
= change color on slope change is a very important parameter.

Is slope change quantifiable? That is, by modifying slope = **, further improve the practicality of this indicator?

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:37 am Ehlers Fisher Transform Histogram with Jurik Smoothing & Slope Coloring options
Hi @mrtools :),

Your ability to quickly code all these indicator requests from forum members is just amazing. It is truly appreciated. :In Love:

I'm sure you are extremely busy, but I was wondering if you could find the time to implement forum member Ganesh's request from earlier this year,
Ganesh wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:00 pm hi, mrtools, kindly add chart background color option on slope line color change and if possible kindly add histogram color change option on slope line color change. Ehlers Fisher transform smoothed histo (alerts).ex4
The chart background color change is not really essential (my personal opinion :D) but the histogram color change would be great.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:20 pm Hi @mrtools :),

Your ability to quickly code all these indicator requests from forum members is just amazing. It is truly appreciated. :In Love:

I'm sure you are extremely busy, but I was wondering if you could find the time to implement forum member Ganesh's request from earlier this year,

The chart background color change is not really essential (my personal opinion :D) but the histogram color change would be great.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Apologize to Ganesh for missing his request. Also haven't been able to do the background color in strict coding mode yet but was able to do the histogram color change on this version hope that's ok.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
josi, mosape, BeatlemaniaSA, yoki, Chickenspicy, marwilli, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Ganesh, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, vvFish, kvak, Akela