Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Remuli wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:53 pm
It uses this dll only for the function of sending screenshots via email. I don't use it, and I don't think anyone really needs it.
Moreover, this file is missing in my system, but the indicator works fine. I always transferred this indicator from one terminal to another by simply copy/paste the file to the appropriate folder, it did not require any additional files.
What could be the reason that it does not work for you, I don't know. Try to look in the Experts tab for what reason the indicator is not loading (or is immediately deleted after loading)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:20 pm It uses this dll only for the function of sending screenshots via email. I don't use it, and I don't think anyone really needs it.

Moreover, this file is missing in my system, but the indicator works fine. I always transferred this indicator from one terminal to another by simply copy/paste the file to the appropriate folder, it did not require any additional files.
What could be the reason that it does not work for you, I don't know. Try to look in the Experts tab for what reason the indicator is not loading (or is immediately deleted after loading)

Now works. There was a msimg32.dll file left behind by some cracked Ea or indicator at the root of the terminal, deleting it and restarting mt4 started to work

NFP's HOW IS IT GOING?

viewtopic.php?p=1295505655#p1295505655 How is the Euro going for Orbit Traders? This is my Gold trade and I cannot complain. Over 2K points at point of screenshot. The thing is you can repeat this type of move over and over again (i.e. you will find and time correctly this sort of moves many times with Orbit). Follow the folding and stretching in chaos and your timing is correct always.

The Crow (-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Chickenspicy

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:27 am From your screenshot it is not clear for me why there is no agreement between Orbit Spot Arrow and Trade Risk elements on an absolutely "green" market?

Is it because of this??

There is in fact absolute agreement. Trade Risk is = Red means do NOT sell (red) the market. When it is green it means do not buy the market. Cheers

The Ordinal L+1 you circled is the unit suggesting there is still some selling overhang left in the market and so a fall at the next major pivot is not precluded just because it is in a rally now. Look at the Long-Term Arrow it is an up and down Arrow and I mentioned this in my analysis of the Euro off the Euro screenface. It is likely that this is a round trip (rise to fall), and if that changes the L+1 Ordinal will change. Think of L+1 as the very long-term.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT