Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:55 am I understood the current sell trend, but the buy trend marked on one minute on the graph in the figure I don't understand it, considering the hourly graph
I'm not sure you're looking at these charts correctly. That buy signal on the 1m chart corresponds with the blue dot on the 1h chart that is all the way towards the end of the chart. Zoom in and look at the time/date on the bottom of the charts, that 1m buy is signaling a pullback
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, sgarr

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:19 pm Nice.
Xard777
Hello, always a "whaooo " effect. Love these set up and all you give 's changed my way of understanding the market. I'm always in the good way with it. Need to perfect my timing ...
And with my job, I'm not on the screen all day. I can't sometimes find a good entry but that's the game....

Could I ask something about the template. As we watch the market with multi time frame. Is it possible to add something to change all the screen at the same time. (ex: I have the dax on h1/M15/M5 + a M5 to take my position , I change to Dj and when I click the four screen are coming on the DJ) Sorry for my english but....

Beattle have share something like that in the past but it doesn't work.

Have a great day. Big thanks

1337br wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:01 am Guys, I'm having great difficulties operating in m5, I've tested several versions but I'm still not winning and losing....

I would like to know for those who already have experience with this system, if the m15, m30 or h1 works better?
It's not the system version or timeframe that's the problem. Never is.

Here's 2 rules I would use for every update of this system:

No 'analysis' on your entry timeframe. This timeframe is just to see your entry trigger. For this system it's stuff like candle colours and crosses. That's it.

Analysis for trend / levels / directional bias / market structure / whatever, should be on an appropriate higher timeframe.

With those 2 things you can trade any timeframe combination that makes sense, e.g. M5 for your lower timeframe + H4 for your higher timeframe; M30 + Daily; and so on.

Essentially the 'mindset' is that you're actually trading that higher timeframe, it's just that you go into a lower timeframe to finesse the entry.

Apart from your seeing entry trigger, there really is no need for extra analysis on the lower timeframe you use.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 8):
xard777, Jedidiah, 1337br, saishala, satyafx, chris006, StuartWong, Erebøs_X

Logan.Dale wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:48 am Hello 1337br,

Thank you very much for your kind message, but you talk about me like I really know 100% what I'm doing, well not exactly ! :-)

This second dot thing has been hard for me to grasp, but basically it means (for an uptrend) : higher lows and higher highs. You bring zig-zag, semafors into it and there you have it.

So yes it's good to have a second dot somewhere, but for me it's not mandatory. It's here to help but the main thing is to understand where the trend seems to go on the higher timeframe, and then finding good entry points on the smaller timeframe.

Best regards !
If all the people who live in the market wanted to help, as you have... by posting photos, writing, explaining, really trying to help the next person (who is dedicating himself, and not the one who wants everything easy)

everything would be very different, people would not get sick in depression and would not give up on their dreams...

it doesn't matter how much you know, but your willingness to lift others up,

thanks hugs
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post (total 2):
saishala, StuartWong