Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Gethsemane wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:58 pm Been trying it out and it is great, amazing job.
and i saw something that might enhance it abit perhaps, would it be possible to add a zone in the middle (grayed out?) where cross signals wont be appearing on chart? as i look it seems to be an area of many weaker signals.
Perhaps gray it out from macd 0.5 level to -0.5 level. or make it customizable.

Thanx for your work
MACD E-Averages

Hello, try this version, have adjustable levels and new combination of logic for coloring macd, signal and arrows, alerts...
Levels must manually adjust for pairs, index what's you trade....
In 2nd subwindow is original file without levels for compare...

PS: For a Heiken Ashi based on this indicator, please see Kvak's: MACD Heiken Ashi MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Skyold, thomdel, Gethsemane, josi, moey_dw, Mickey Abi, Jimmy

kvak wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:06 am Hello, try this version, have adjustable levels and new combination of logic for coloring macd, signal and arrows, alerts...
Levels must manualy adjust for pairs, index whats you trade....
In 2nd subwindow is original file without levels for compare...
Thank you so very much, going to try this version out, very exciting :)

almost profitable wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:16 pm hi everyone,
i been looking but have not found on any site a macd where the signal line cross 0 "zero" or 0.00001 for technical purposes, with arrows/alerts ?
does anybody have it or is it not possible ill post a pic to describe if not understood properly. thanks anybody with info/answers 🙌🏽
Use the site eabuilder.com but you will need the source file for the indicator.

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:05 am The macd digital kahler is probably the most valuable of the digital kahler type indicators. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the teacher making macd digital kahler.mq5 version.

The merits are immeasurable!
Updated it a bit to try and make the mt5 conversion and added all the averages I have.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, sylvester21, Skyold, josi

DownloadRe: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:55 am From what I can tell it's making a prediction, added a true/false to use the prediction or not.
Hi MrTools and all coder legends
I am requesting your help, please. I am looking for a MACD histogram that plots the vertical dots line in the main chart
I like the MACD predictor histogram style (visual) see attached image
If can have the option to choose -
1. When the MACD line crosses the Signal line
2. When the MACD line crosses the 0 line

I have attached an image that shows the MACD histogram style I am looking for
in the main chart, I add a manual vertical line to demonstrate when the MACD line crosses the Signal line.

The MACD hist indicator in images is MACD predictor. As you know this indicator does plot vertical lines but ONLY when the MACD line crosses the 0 lines.

now if you can program the same MACD predictor indicator by adding a command/syntax/option that can plot the dots lines when the MACD line crosses the signal line that will be greatly appreciated or if you decide to do it seperseparate is also fine with me

1. MACD predictor ( I would like this style of the histogram - visual is better)
Attachments
MACD line crosses Signal line + line alert MACD line crosses Signal line + line alert