Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

pail1217 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 am I somehow have the problem that the HAOS does not provide any display in the 1m chart. If I switch to 5m I get a display. However, the problem only occurs when I use the RWMA as WPR. I have not tried it with all WPR's, but here I have the result shown in the picture. Does anyone have some idea what this could be due to?
What is the chart indicator name? G Chan JMA slope trend candles?

pail1217 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:04 pm hello mr.tools there is still a problem with the HAOS, every time I want to change the time unit with the settings already seen here in the picture the complete MT freezes and must be closed. I tried it a few times now, but always with the same result.
Thank for your testing, think I found my mistake please try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, iPar, josi, mosape, sal, pail1217, maroka, Jimmy, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:31 am Thank for your testing, think I found my mistake please try now.
hello mr.tools, me again. Unfortunately I noticed another problem with the HAOS. As soon as you use the mtf function, the reversal points of the WPR are no longer displayed. If you have time and interest to check it out again, I would be grateful. At the top of the indicator window is the 1m so same time unit as the chart and below 5m
Attachments

pail1217 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:22 pm hello mr.tools, me again. Unfortunately I noticed another problem with the HAOS. As soon as you use the mtf function, the reversal points of the WPR are no longer displayed. If you have time and interest to check it out again, I would be grateful. At the top of the indicator window is the 1m so same time unit as the chart and below 5m
Try now. Again, thanks for testing and bringing this to my attention, there are close to 30 buffers in this version and rely on this feedback.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
mosape, iPar, pail1217