Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

hello my friends, how are you? I'm taking the liberty of posting this insight here, (although I know this isn't the location of the indicator) just because I noticed about reading the reversals.

the convergence between the JMA Z-Score/VWAP Zscore plus the "crossing" of two WPR Adaptive , can make good entries :)

I'm including the Template and the settings in case anyone is interested :)

obs: I will also post in the correct place, I am posting here only to facilitate the search for the topic.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, wildwombat, Chickenspicy, sylvester21, ParallelNative

pail1217 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 am I somehow have the problem that the HAOS does not provide any display in the 1m chart. If I switch to 5m I get a display. However, the problem only occurs when I use the RWMA as WPR. I have not tried it with all WPR's, but here I have the result shown in the picture. Does anyone have some idea what this could be due to?

You're right looks like all the range weighted are doing this will see if i can fix, THANKS!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pail1217

pail1217 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 am I somehow have the problem that the HAOS does not provide any display in the 1m chart. If I switch to 5m I get a display. However, the problem only occurs when I use the RWMA as WPR. I have not tried it with all WPR's, but here I have the result shown in the picture. Does anyone have some idea what this could be due to?
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
pail1217, iPar, RodrigoRT7