IdeaRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:09 pm :In Love:
Haos - Visual - Very accurate in judging trends.
I wish I had known this sooner

I don't think he is used for reversal trades.
Rather, it is an overbought and oversold trend trade

Thanks Mr Tool s
Jedidiah your observations are great. What about the extreme signals? Do you find the extreme signals work for big reversals? They're a bit scary when you see them appear
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:32 pm Jedidiah your observations are great. What about the extreme signals? Do you find the extreme signals work for big reversals? They're a bit scary when you see them appear
The inversion I understand is. If there are extreme signals. If its reversal can form a trend, it is called a reversal. If a reversal signal is just a pullback or entry into a range, then it is of little use to me.

Sorry I have a hard time answering this question right now. :D
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:21 pm New Haos Visual 2023 vs Old Chaos Visual 2017

Retaining the original "Chaos Visual" settings seems important to many of our traders so I'll post about that here.

First I would like to say a big thank you to our dear Mrtools for re-working this important code over the last week. The progress has been huge & the latest version you've come up with comes with stacks of options and add-ons.

Are the "Extreme" reversal signals still the same as they were in Chaos?

With some settings tweaking, the "Extreme" reversal areas are identical to the Chaos Visual from 2017.

The only difference you can spot between the two is this new version of Haos will highlight (color) the WPR a bit longer on the overbought & oversold areas right until the fast WPR actually exits those OB/OS "zones" (as shown below)

If you're looking for identical "Extreme" areas you can use Mladen's original settings of:

• First WPR Average Smoothing Method: Super Smoother
  • Second WPR Average Smoothing Method: Super Smoother

By using those methods the new Haos will display the "Extreme" Overbought & Oversold signals exactly the same as the original Chaos.

For those who would like to compare both indicators simultaneously on chart, here is a template for comparison.

Ultimately it's only a minor display difference which sets the two apart now.
;)
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:29 am ;)
Great work on your testing bro strong areas. Extreme reversal signals even on a 1 minute chart.

Imagine how deadly they'd be on a 15 minute chart... or higher 😮
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, vvFish, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I promise God I can't live without this gem indicator
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, RodrigoRT7, Trinisan
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:32 pm Jedidiah your observations are great. What about the extreme signals? Do you find the extreme signals work for big reversals? They're a bit scary when you see them appear
I think I will use RSIOMA to surpass the 70/30 line to judge whether a super reversal trend is formed
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy, ChuChu Rocket, vvFish

pail1217 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:50 am Thank you. I already use the older version and have therefore asked whether an extension to the now added alarms would be possible. Very cool that mrtools did that! Only unfortunately, I need the mtf version for my strategy, so I continue to use the older version. Well, maybe the mtf option is still coming for the new improved version.
Added mtf and filters for both the fast and slow wpr.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, kvak, RodrigoRT7, vvFish, pail1217, alexm