Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:01 am Will probably update this weekend if I get a chance, may take a while because have to start from scratch.
Just an update of an update made a fairly good dent on it Saturday but came down with some kind of sickness in my chest, will continue when feeling better. This is what I got so far, has all the averages, colored histogram and lines (still needing adjustment), upper/lower filled zones.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
maroka, whiteadrian23, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, iPar, alexm

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:23 am Just an update of an update made a fairly good dent on it Saturday but came down with some kind of sickness in my chest, will continue when feeling better. This is what I got so far, has all the averages, colored histogram and lines (still needing adjustment), upper/lower filled zones.
Hope you feel better soon.....take a good rest...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
vvFish, alif, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, Skyold

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:23 am Just an update of an update made a fairly good dent on it Saturday but came down with some kind of sickness in my chest, will continue when feeling better. This is what I got so far, has all the averages, colored histogram and lines (still needing adjustment), upper/lower filled zones.

Respected mrtools Sir,

Take Care of your Health. Take a good Rest.

Hope you get well soon.

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

best wishes for you mr Tools, may all your generosity be converted into twice as much health for you :D big hug and thanks for the chaos + averages
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Hello THere

I have discovered a bug of repaint.
I have attached the picture about .it.
When the next candles closed, showed me a divergence arrows at the previous candle. So it is delaying another minute. Because i have not seen the divergence arrow but after the next candles has closed, divergence arrow appaeared at the previous candle when already you have had to enter if you trade at the divergence.

Any idea or explanation of somebody would be appreciated

Thanks

AteszBatesz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 am Hello THere

I have discovered a bug of repaint.
I have attached the picture about .it.
When the next candles closed, showed me a divergence arrows at the previous candle. So it is delaying another minute. Because i have not seen the divergence arrow but after the next candles has closed, divergence arrow appaeared at the previous candle when already you have had to enter if you trade at the divergence.

Any idea or explanation of somebody would be appreciated

Thanks
I am not 100% sure,but I think divergence repaints, because is based on high-low...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:01 am Will probably update this weekend if I get a chance, may take a while because have to start from scratch.
Slowly getting better was able to finish this version for now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
kvak, Skyold, TransparentTrader, maroka, thomdel, iPar, pail1217, alexm, Jedidiah, tiatatta