Re: Aroon Indicators for MT4

DSS (Double Smoothed Stochastic) of Aroon

This one is kinda out there but maybe ya'll can test it and find some better settings than I tried. It's a dss of aroon of averages with choices of different prices for aroon high and low, also pre smoothing with a choice of averages, 3 color options which are on slope change, on outer levels cross, and mid-levels cross, and a choice of using quantile bands or floating levels.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, kvak, Jedidiah, Jimmy, alif, alexm, Lodi, talaate, RodrigoRT7, loxx, pail1217

IdeaRe: Aroon Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:26 pm DSS (Double Smoothed Stochastic) of Aroon

This one is kinda out there but maybe ya'll can test it and find some better settings than I tried. It's a dss of aroon of averages with choices of different prices for aroon high and low, also pre smoothing with a choice of averages, 3 color options which are on slope change, on outer levels cross, and mid-levels cross, and a choice of using quantile bands or floating levels.
A great experimental code Mrtools. For me I remove the floating level outer bands and leave the middle line for crosses which makes things a bit clearer and seems to do well for scalping off the middle line crosses.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, loxx, Akela
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Aroon Indicators for MT4

AteszBatesz wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:10 pm Is this this indicator does repaint?
Do you have explanation about this indicator?
No repaint in current timeframe, and does the normal recalculation of bars in mtf mode. About the indicator Mladen explains it much better than me:

Theory :

The Aroon indicator was developed by Tushar Chande in 1995. Arron oscillator is belonging to the same family and is (even if it does not look so at the first glance) a direct offspring of Aroon indicator.

This version is correcting what is frequently found for metatrader versions of Aroon oscillator indicator (level -100 never reached) and is adding multi time frame option to it.

The arron oscillator uses the aroon up/down difference in it's calculations.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
AteszBatesz