Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:22 pm Hope it's ok with you all added the mtf, alerts, and on-off button all in one.

adxvma levels (mtf + alerts + btn), I think it is one of the best indicators of the forum in 2022, it can be included in the top ten. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the teacher adapting it to MT5 version. The merits are immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jimmy

kvak wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:38 am DSL Deviation Scaled Moving Average

Hi.
First of your request..DSL DSMA with candles and button.
Have menu for 3 type of displaying, lines, candles or both.
Have menu for 2 type of function with DSL levels or normal slope change.
On rest of your request I will work over week...lack of time.

PS: For the standard version of the Deviation Scaled Moving Average, please see here: DSMA by Mrtools.
PPS: For the latest version including Histogram, please see: DSL DSMA Histogram by Kvak.
Hi MrKvak ! I have a question. If i am using this indicator in MTf mode. For Example: I display at the M1 chart the (M15 version of this indicator). Is that realiable in backtest or will it repaint in real time? So an MTF indicator always repaint or i if i am backtesting it is reliable. Thanks for answer.

AteszBatesz wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:29 am Hi MrKvak ! I have a question. If i am using this indicator in MTf mode. For Example: I display at the M1 chart the (M15 version of this indicator). Is that realiable in backtest or will it repaint in real time? So an MTF indicator always repaint or i if i am backtesting it is reliable. Thanks for answer.
This is not repainting, It is way how the mtf is calculated and working. In your case (use M1 in M15 mode) you have 15chances to change direction....After close of 15 min candle trend is established....it doesn't matter whether in test or live

For more information on mtf calculating higher timeframes please see: MTF repainting
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
AteszBatesz, thomdel

Tradehunter wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:26 am Can we have a candle version of this great indicator?
ADXvma Levels with Candlestick Overlay

Sorry for so late of an answer saw your request awhile back and totally forgot till I saw it now, anyway added the candles.

PS: For a setup template to get you started, please see: ADXvma Candlestick Overlay template.

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:56 pm ADXvma Levels with Candlestick Overlay

Sorry for so late of an answer saw your request awhile back and totally forgot till I saw it now, anyway added the candles.
ADXvma Levels template for MT4

Very solid indicator, what a great code and thank you for upgrading this one Mrtools.

This code is really good for trend trading, just be sure to use it on the Euro and US sessions and it's gold 🙂

For new traders who'd like to get started with this updated code, here is a dark mode template for anyone who wants to try it:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
moey_dw, Jedidiah, iPar, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, eduarescobar, Tradehunter, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:08 pm ADXvma Levels template for MT4

Very solid indicator, what a great code and thank you for upgrading this one Mrtools.

This code is really good for trend trading, just be sure to use it on the Euro and US sessions and it's gold 🙂

For new traders who'd like to get started with this updated code, here is a dark mode template for anyone who wants to try it:
Hey Jimmy,

Just curious about where your entries and exits would be on this chart? Obviously in line with HT

Jon