Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:56 pm Dear KVak and MrTools,

Can you kindly look into this indi, and help to modify the FastMode and SlowMode with proper Averages naming?
Can you also help to integrate latest eAverages pack into this indi?

Thanks!
Hi, mrtools will know better but not sure you want to change the names as they are used a number of times throughout the code and each instance would need to be changed. Already comes with a fulsome pack of averages (that's the fast/slow avg mode input)

I have another version with twice the code amount but not sure what the actual difference is other than written for mt4 build 600 and above.

(edit; sorry, just realised you were asking for the avgs name instead of number in the inputs)

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:52 pm Hi, mrtools will know better but not sure you want to change the names as they are used a number of times throughout the code and each instance would need to be changed. Already comes with a fulsome pack of averages (that's the fast/slow avg mode input)

I have another version with twice the code amount but not sure what the actual difference is other than written for mt4 build 600 and above.

(edit; sorry, just realised you were asking for the avgs name instead of number in the inputs)

AllVolumeAverage_v2 600+.mq4

Hi Ogee,
Thanks for your message. Yes it will be great if the naming of the MA can be displayed in the options dropdown menu, plus updated with latest pack of eAverages. I see potential in this indi to avoid ranging markets.

Regards

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:00 am Greetings to all,

Just a tiny request for the devs, please would you make the VWAPB Bands indictor MTF?

I looked at the code, but my knowledge is very far from a solution.

Thank you

ps: go see my intraday swinging setup @ viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595
Mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
Chickenspicy, simon_n3z, alexm, ParallelNative, josi, Jedidiah, Jimmy, fibo7818, RodrigoRT7, talaate, mosape, 太虚一毫, pipsquirrel, ionone