Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

@ffsss

Go the way it works best, I suggest first login to demo account then load the template if you see strange characters check for the webdings & wingdings 1/2/3 fonts update them then reload the template & hit refresh chart it must disappear.

regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
ffsss
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Anyone Using Orbit system would like to have his chart often refreshed so that he may not face any delay of signals & market interpretation here is a gem to be attached with Orbit System this is Auto Refresh indi

1. Attach to Chart
2. Set its Time frame to 9 seconds.
3. Now you will have smooth chart with Orbit System.

Regards
sal
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

I hear people say "I do not know how I am supposed to trade this thing" ----------------> Well what do you expect? a) I have posted several how to trade the tool documents on the site and maybe people ignore them or read them but do not quite understand so b) if you do not ask questions how do you expect to gain the sense by which it can be traded? c) we have said the tool is driven by an equation that gives you 100/100 times correct trades so one thought people will be curious to know how to take advantage of such accuracy but no one is asking questions about how to trade it so that is the problem. If you ask you will be given answers and gradually you will work out how to trade it. The point is if you do not know how to trade it how do you expect to gain the benefits from it? By magic? That is not possible in the real world no matter how expert a trader you are. To help I again post here another downloadable .txt guide to easy and effective trading and winning but if you do not ask questions there is no way to gain the exact knowledge of how to use --------------> asking does not mean you are a fool or stupid or inexperienced or somehow incapable. It simply means you are dealing with something someone else put together and want to understand it enough to decide whether it is of use to you as a trading device. So please ask and you may find that this is the most useful trading device ever made and to your advantage too.

(-_-)
PS: Combine this with the older how to trade posts and note each is relevant in different ways. Cheers
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
k_khan_bt, Chickenspicy

k_khan_bt wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:18 pm Anyone Using Orbit system would like to have his chart often refreshed so that he may not face any delay of signals & market interpretation here is a gem to be attached with Orbit System this is Auto Refresh indi

1. Attach to Chart
2. Set its Time frame to 9 seconds.
3. Now you will have smooth chart with Orbit System.

Regards
thanks bro.. today i search the same one . now its works well.. as you suggest 9 sec, i change from 5 sec.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:07 am thanks bro.. today i search the same one . now its works well.. as you suggest 9 sec, i change from 5 sec.
You Welcome
Brother @Sal 5 seconds is not a usable time even on 1-m charts 9 secs re good, Install & start testing ORBIT System but make sure its best minimum is 5-Mins charts for analysis "as per my experience" follow the market based upon it and it brings enormous confidence once you understand it.
Here is one of my live vid trade just did it look how cool i feel when i see that it is whats going to happen within next five mins.
Thanks & credit goes to its creator @Darkdoji
SijjiN

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:40 am I hear people say "I do not know how I am supposed to trade this thing" ----------------> Well what do you expect? a) I have posted several how to trade the tool documents on the site and maybe people ignore them or read them but do not quite understand so b) if you do not ask questions how do you expect to gain the sense by which it can be traded? c) we have said the tool is driven by an equation that gives you 100/100 times correct trades so one thought people will be curious to know how to take advantage of such accuracy but no one is asking questions about how to trade it so that is the problem. If you ask you will be given answers and gradually you will work out how to trade it. The point is if you do not know how to trade it how do you expect to gain the benefits from it? By magic? That is not possible in the real world no matter how expert a trader you are. To help I again post here another downloadable .txt guide to easy and effective trading and winning but if you do not ask questions there is no way to gain the exact knowledge of how to use --------------> asking does not mean you are a fool or stupid or inexperienced or somehow incapable. It simply means you are dealing with something someone else put together and want to understand it enough to decide whether it is of use to you as a trading device. So please ask and you may find that this is the most useful trading device ever made and to your advantage too.

(-_-)
PS: Combine this with the older how to trade posts and note each is relevant in different ways. Cheers
Still having problems for template to display correctly, i tried with blueberry as khan said, will try with the other broker next, i would like to test this thing. Is there really no way to make it work with other brokers? I use icmarkerts and globalprime and doesnt show correctly on any of them.

ffsss wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:33 am Still having problems for template to display correctly, i tried with blueberry as khan said, will try with the other broker next, i would like to test this thing. Is there really no way to make it work with other brokers? I use icmarkerts and globalprime and doesnt show correctly on any of them.
@ffsss

My dear friend it took me less then 5 mins to setup Templer fx why not give it a try :)

More likely than not Gold has resumed the downtrend since 2024. Chaos mathematics is clear as to the fact that traded assets are chaotic variables and all chaotic variables are mean-reverting (they are cyclical in the sense of aperiodic cyclicality). In the calculated or theoretical range of Gold for 2022 its annual mean or pivot (using any pit trader pivot tool) is 1821 and Gold just peaked at 1824 - the rational conclusion at this point therefore is the resumption of the downtrend sustained since 2024 and for this year 2020. That this has happened post Fed rate review (a random event), is purely coincidental in view.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
k_khan_bt, ItalianTrader