Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Okay Guyz finally got the solution for installation error, template not loading etc, i did following steps.

1. Download TEMPLER FX MT4
2. UPDATE WEBDINGS & WINGDINGS FONT 1,2 & 3
3. NOW Place orbit the tool set of Indicators in indicator folder & Orbit seal3 in Experts, Orbit standard temp in Templates
4. start & load then refresh screen it just works fine.

Thank you @Darkdoji for your kind help.
Attachments
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:29 am Okay Guyz finally got the solution for installation error, template not loading etc, i did following steps.

1. Download TEMPLER FX MT4
2. UPDATE WEBDINGS & WINGDINGS FONT 1,2 & 3
3. NOW Place orbit the tool set of Indicators in indicator folder & Orbit seal3 in Experts, Orbit standard temp in Templates
4. start & load the refresh screen it just work fine.

Thank you @Darkdoji for your kind help.
The gratitude is yours really @Khan you solved a problem probably faced by many more than you and anyone (me included) can now reference your solution as a resource for anyone anywhere seeking a solution. You are a Good man. My very best wishes - and thanks a lot.
(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
k_khan_bt

ffsss wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:46 am What if we use other broker?
Hi @ffsss during the installation trouble shooting i learned that many brokers are having old versions of mt4 like i tried it on Alpari with no avail, i had to update my java runtime & netframe in hope that it may work but it simply did not besides it when i just downloaded & used it on Templer fx it works wonderfully well the name of TEMPLER FX is not the one & final there may be many more but i do not know many of them you have to find & give them try & check until you find working one.
I am attaching my desktop snapshot as you may see Alpari & templer both re installed.
Except it everything is well & its working just fine.

Regards

Khan
Attachments
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

@ffsss

Furthermore if you are seeking Spanish broker then one another name that i know for now is Blueberry market ORBIT works on its mt4 pretty well.
Hope it will help you solve any problem related to installation further feel free to give me a shout if you need any further help.

Regards

Khan
Attachments

sal wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:48 am hello
nice to see again after long time..
is this new platform good !!
i installed al prai recently and before fxcm , but some time the platform keep hang and later some payment screen shot appear .. i think metatrader needs to monthly payment instead of demo!!
Hi Sal,

Same feeling here bro long time no chit chat,
well the ORBIT platform is amazing, you know when i say it then what does it mean, but the only problem is indicators re encoded in some new format may be utilizing lots of python coding etc therefore any broker with old mt4 system does not support it.
Best working broker is Templer fx demo for Asia/ME & for Spanish/Russian region Blueberry market.
the original owner of the system @Darkdoji is a great men if you read his concept from beginning of this thread you may discover Orbit systems potential.
needless to say i am having great flawless results in Short--->"longs" Binaries 3-9 mins expires for the whole day of testing today Orbit appears to be too good for now therefore i am taking this pain to reply all so that many of our forum members may benefit from it.

Regards

k_khan_bt wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:04 am Hi Sal,

Same feeling here bro long time no chit chat,
well the ORBIT platform is amazing, you know when i say it then what does it mean, but the only problem is indicators re encoded in some new format may be utilizing lots of python coding etc therefore any broker with old mt4 system does not support it.
Best working broker is Templer fx demo for Asia/ME & for Spanish/Russian region Blueberry market.
the original owner of the system @Darkdoji is a great men if you read his concept from beginning of this thread you may discover Orbit systems potential.
needless to say i am having great flawless results in Short--->"longs" Binaries 3-9 mins expires for the whole day of testing today Orbit appears to be too good for now therefore i am taking this pain to reply all so that many of our forum members may benefit from it.

Regards
I am reading the 2 pdfs, but still dont understand how you are supposed to trade this.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
WilliamB

ffsss wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:28 am I am reading the 2 pdfs, but still dont understand how you are supposed to trade this.
Dear @ffsss

I suggest to stop reading pdf before you install & view the system in running mode based upon my own experience with it all the day today, When you view it live you will automatically understand visual clues in pdf.

k_khan_bt wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:34 am Dear @ffsss

I suggest to stop reading pdf before you install & view the system in running mode based upon my own experience with it all the day today, When you view it live you will automatically understand visual clues in pdf.
I downloaded blueberry mt4 and something strange happens. When i load the template without login in the demo account the template loads correctly.
But when i login to the account and load the template it doesnt. But without login on the account the price doesnt refresh so it is no use.
Attachments