Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Looks great once more. Very tidy
I have a few issues that perhaps you could help clear up for me
Firstly, the divergence is not showing up with all the settings set to true ..............SORRY VISABILITY WAS NOT SET TO TRUE.

Secondly the Sessions at the top of the screen are all squashed up. Note I am on my laptop 15" screen with the small screen template
Thirdly with the XU Panel 2 the writing overlaps the boarders...........GOT THIS 1 SORTED OUT
All as per the screen shot
Thanks in advance
Attachments

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:57 am I've tested kvak's new indicators and I'll leave it up to the members to decide if they want to include them or not.

Unfortunately, the dashboard slows down the system dramatically and the XU-histo just duplicates what I've already included in XU-Hybrid 7 ;) Kvak as always has done an amazing job with those indicators. So they might work perfectly for your setup.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Can someone please post the link to these new indicators by Kvak?
Thank you

BEATLE: : Here you go :)

Re: XU-Hybrid 7 Released

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:43 pm

I am pleased to announce the release of version 7 of my XU-Hybrid system :) Due to the tireless work of the coders here on Forex-Station, it has been made possible. To XARD, kvak, mrtools, mladen, and banzai you guys are the BEST!

I hope you will all derive benefit from it and take your trading to the next level. It was a fun and rewarding experience putting it together.

Please note that all parts of the system can be adjusted to your liking. Take the time to inspect and learn about each indicator used. Play around with the settings to find which would work best for you and your trading style. The current settings work best for me ;)

Enjoy and make those pip$!!!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid Version 7.zip
thank you so much, Beatle. You are a good man!

Woodyz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:45 pm Looks great once more. Very tidy
I have a few issues that perhaps you could help clear up for me
Firstly, the divergence is not showing up with all the settings set to true
Secondly the Sessions at the top of the screen are all squashed up. Note I am on my laptop 15" screen with the small screen template
Thirdly with the XU Panel 2 the writing overlaps the boarders...........GOT THIS 1 SORTED OUT
All as per the screen shot
Thanks in advance
1) Check the settings :) I've set the "Divergence Visible" option to false as I prefer to draw divergence myself. But you can go ahead and change it so that the indicator draws it for you ;)

2) That one I don't know why. I've never had that issue on my laptop which is a 15.6" as well
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Woodyz wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:29 pm Just wondering if it is at all possible to have an option for the Regular divergence to pick up on the fact that the 1st LL or HH starts above 70 or below 30
These are the ones that I really only look for and take note of at the end of the day
Direct indicator update requests to mrtools and kvak :) This particular RSI indicator mrtools did the updated modifications :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, KingSaviour
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT