Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update XU v49
30min Trading chart with 4hr Turning Cycle.
Simple and effective setup.

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

purin69 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:07 pm
How do we know if the pink dot is at its peak or not?
This is the question that has been on my mind since I started learning this system, and im still unclear,

BUT …….

My 2 cents is that it keeps making a lower low or a higher high depending on the direction the higher time frame is heading and you keep trading until it fails to break the low or the high i.e the PEAK your referring to , price then bounces off the channel line and the so called 2nd dot shows up that is where you trade from going the other direction. It may only be a retrace until prices resumes in the previous direction again.

Guys correct me if I’m wrong ??? Anybody

I’ve also been in search for the answer to this question for a long time

XARD: see link viewtopic.php?p=1295496897#p1295496897
These users thanked the author samxtrader for the post:
KingSaviour

samxtrader wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:30 pm This is the question that has been on my mind since I started learning this system, and im still unclear,

BUT …….

My 2 cents is that it keeps making a lower low or a higher high depending on the direction the higher time frame is heading and you keep trading until it fails to break the low or the high i.e the PEAK your referring to , price then bounces off the channel line and the so called 2nd dot shows up that is where you trade from going the other direction. It may only be a retrace until prices resumes in the previous direction again.

Guys correct me if I’m wrong ??? Anybody

I’ve also been in search for the answer to this question for a long time
Everytime this comes to mind (the yellow part), XARD explains this in the 2nd dot PDF.

Hope this helps
Attachments
These users thanked the author samxtrader for the post (total 5):
Forexlearner, Musashi, Jedidiah, Mundu19, Jimmy

xard777 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:06 pm Update XU v49
30min Trading chart with 4hr Turning Cycle.
Simple and effective setup.

Xard777
So if I watch the graph:

WS30 is on a big up trend, I need a retracement in h4 ideally in the ribbon zone ( h4) to search a buy entry from on LTF ? so wait

On the XAUUSD, I have some big semaphore and 2nd dot is forming on H4 and M30. So waiting for a sell signal (2nd dot done in h4 and m30/ price under open/ cross of TMA/ RSIMA under 50)

On USOUSD, I see a big semaphore and big level of resistance. M30 dot make lower high and the seems to be on the same level. But we are under ma's in h4. I'd search perhaps for a coutertrend but not yet

Can someone tell me something about the arguments and whatever you think about that.

Thanks a lot
These users thanked the author BabLeBaobab for the post:
eduarescobar

copy full folder kavk mathod to indicator folder
second pic my all time risk profit tool .
success formula. total balance /100 = lot size
you can download mlq5
These users thanked the author muhammadfarooq for the post (total 12):
xard777, LJC, Jedidiah, yoki, eduarescobar, DRAXILL, Mickey Abi, kvak, StuartWong, chris006, Resilient2win, jmonts
exness is scam broker. avoid Exness

ffsss wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:49 am Could you add a picture to see it visually?. It is confusing as the semaphore repaints and the dot dissapears.
The Semafors usually don't redraw once a confirmed second dot has occurred, although it is not a perfect world and on the odd occasion a second dot will be broken and the trend continues on its previous direction. The second dot is confirmed when price moves away from the dot and crosses the trend line.

If you just load one symbol either the Dow or the DAX both are very good to trade and watch how things play out. Keep referring back to the previous post and watch what happens as a larger dot appears. Price will retrace from it, sometimes the price will move far enough to form a dot. When this occurs wait for price to then head towards the large semafor again, a second dot (Higher Low or a Lower High) may form. If this dot and the large semafor holds and price crosses the trend line you can enter a trade with a very high probability of it continuing further and making a profit.

Be patient, wait until things setup and then enter. Once you see another dot appear be ready for it to get a white ring around it, as soon as price slows take the profit and wait for the next setup.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
Musashi, DRAXILL, StuartWong, Mundu19, chris006, Giangyforex, dansmol, Skyold, samxtrader
nil desperandum