Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Question from user: I know where to start trading But how do I know from this tool where to preset the TP?

Answer from me: You can read the algorithms it tells you exactly where TP is. Exactly. But since that does not give you a number and you have to wait for the event described in the algorithm, you can use MRI levels to make an estimate (from the 1 hr window or 4 hr window or 1 day window, etc) depending on your judgement and the strength of the flow you read. You may be a "technical" trader new to chaotic analysis which is mathematical trading however the math involved in this case is called Topology (where a square equals a circle). Topological measures of TP are defined by weights in the tool (1 - 5) and are exact (see assessor manual). For instance when you trade crown to crown and dot to dot because they are topologically definite stops. However, as a practical matter if you are unable to wait until such definite stops, you can use the MRI or other method (such as the method you use in your "technical" trades to make estimates). The mathematically accurate or exact TP is the opposite point from flow inception of opposite colour as explained in the algorithm and of equal or same weight (type of pivot).

In general, you need to understand the logic of the market as allowed by the equation. There is no sense from the equation that you can know any number in advance. The market is deterministic means it effectively provides you all the information you need to win a trade between 2 points -- the first is known by number and topological deficiencies (e.g. whether it is a crown or dot, etc) and the second unknowable by number but defined for you to recognize by topological properties when you get there.

It is better to understand first the math logic just by looking at the equation and working out its implications in your head (especially for traders with some market experience). The tool is not doing anything special it adds nothing to the equation. The tool is simply the equation. If you understand the equation intuitively then you can combine following the tool with the mental picture of market behaviour that the equation provides. This is a tool that assures you will win trades 100 out of 100 times by simply following a pattern. But if and only if you follow the pattern according to the equation.

This is not "technical" analysis this is deterministic chaos and therefore precise. So try to first understand the implications of the equation to a level that is intuitive of the actions you observe as the market fluctuates, then you are more likely to read the implications of the output of the same behaviour as the tool provides. There is no other way out. The market is real and its behaviour is constant as well as consistent with what the equation describes (and hence the tool is never wrong by definition). Do not rush to trade the tool by ignoring the meanings and full implication of the behaviours the equation describes. The equation is graphical mathematics and really it is visual so extremely simple to intuit. Please read again the equation in "How to trade and set stops in Orbit" and also revisit the algorithms - just because these things in those write up appear simple does not mean you should not first intuit them very well - the market is dynamical and therefore, you must imagine and visualize what you read in terms of how you know the market to behave from the equation which is ALWAYS correct.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, Manu9710, areteus1

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

AK47 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:50 pm
Sorry about the problem you have fitting the tool to your screen. Frankly, I have no simple answer to what you are experiencing because basically I have not come across it though I believe it aught to be simple to fix if someone here has a handle on such. Kindly help the dude out people if you know how he might sort this thing out people. I think we should be our brothers keeper and personally will give time to his issue if I could help. So please anyone?

My best advise though to you sir, if friends refuse to help they may like me not know directly or may not have the time just now. So may be call on some top rated programmer like mr.tools and request help. He is certainly very knowledgeable about things computing and MT4 and I hope he will find time to respond. Really sorry about your stress. Cheers

PS: The tool is designed to automatically resize and fit any user screen. Typically there is no issue with that, but there may be exceptions and conditions which only experts like the many experienced and skilled coders on this site may understand. I have in the over 10 years I have known mr. tools to be not just an exceptional coder but a very helpful human being just like Mladen and Dr. Khan I am sure someone will help just ask them directly.

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:41 am Please look at my last post and see if it helps. Cheers
When we talk about chaos in relation to markets we need to be very clear. The term chaos is a mathematical term which when speaking to markets strictly means "the repeated folding and stretching of the space to which the variable price maps" - nothing else. How can we visualize this meaning? We do not need to we can see it. First, go to the market watch window in MT4 > Tick chart during live trading and observe the fluctuations there for a moment and you will see that the tick action is repeatedly folding and stretching the space to which it is mapping. That is tick chaos. In other words, tick is a chaotic variable.

This is the same sense in which price is a chaotic variable (and using this sense you will observe the same behaviour across all time frames). This has several implications of which I mention a few below:

Chaos is not induced in markets by exogenous factors (and is completely unrelated to the term confusion in markets) - e.g. trader action, sentiment, or reaction to events, economic or social change, geopolitical events, etc.
In other words, chaos is an endogenous behaviour in the numbers when assets are traded unaffected by ANYTHING ELSE and always true in peace or war. As such, chaos underpins and determines all market outcomes because it is a pattern and whether you win or lose a trade depends on it and nothing else. Therefore winning or losing in markets is simply dependent on whether or not your trade comprehends the pattern in play directly (not on your "technical" or "fundamental" read of things outside of this behaviour in the numbers). Which in part is why "good for asset/bad for asset" means nothing at all for asset (or your result in trading).

This behaviour fractures market flows (makes the market a fractal) because it breaks up any straight line into zigzags and assures that the market is deterministic (not stochastic as generally assumed), and is certain (predictable), only for the relatively short length of a zig or zag so that beyond that, the market is unpredicted by anything else known to man. Thus making all non mathematical methods of reading and trading markets spurious and irrelevant (fallacious and hence risky).
Allows markets to be traded at zero risk when a chaotic equation in analogue is applied to your charts (i.e. something that measures the actual zigs and zags to correct timing and scale). This way you win every trade you make and trade at all times to market timing and range and therefore at zero risk. A good example of such an equation is the famous mathematical equation known as the Logistic Map (a recurrence relation which you can google up, very simple quadratic with a single maximum).

There is a lot more to know and say --------> however, due space and time, the hope here is to stimulate understanding (and enough interest), to prod further investigation. Note this is not theory we use the equation to trade Orbit the Tool is that simply that correct zigzag in effect. What you need to do is simply follow its commands.
The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Where is the Randomness?

In the screenshot above, we see the chaos in markets on full display. Market Chaos in mathematics means "the repeated folding and stretching of the space to which the variable (price) maps" - no more and no less. The screenshot shows price action in Gold trading in this framework exactly. Chaos in mathematics is therefore best understood as a behaviour in the numbers when assets are traded, i.e. the nature of the variable price in traded markets and nothing else.

a) Between the 2 diagonals we see in the shot, it is easy to identify the low in range as the vertex at low with a Gold "crown."

b) We see that incoming from some high to this low, price action first folds the space to which it is mapping (moves up and down for a period in limited range), subsequently stretching the same space to reach the same space to reach the Gold "crown" (stop or pivot) in range.

c) Similarly, outgoing from the Gold "crown," from the Gold "crown" we see that price action repeats the folding behaviour subsequently stretching the space to which it is mapping in upward trajectory. The chaos in markets is visual and you can see it.

We all know commonsensically (and formally as well), that a random variable does not exhibit such order as we see in the screenshot (has no pattern upon which we can depend) and a random variable is as such unpredictable in the complete sense of that word. The market is also unpredictable but not in the complete sense of that word. Why? Because as you can see, between any 2 marked points in the screenshot the market is fully predicted, i.e. between the lows and highs of the diagonals shown as well as the shorter distances for which no diagonals are shown. This is why we say deterministic chaos in mathematics. In other words, a low point calls a high point and a high point calls a low point (such that X = Y always and across all dimensions of market space). This pattern of movement is known as a bijection with an inverse on in mathematics and given by an equation for a given dynamical system such as the markets.

Therefore, based on such a pattern and scaled to profitable range, such an equation applied to market charts will give the trader trades timed exactly to move as you see in the screenshot (e.g. the trade seen in the shot). Whether a trader is able to take this advantage each time in live trading depends on the trader and his circumstance (e.g. was he present at desk at the time of the trade cue, how well is he able to handle the speed of translation to take profit, i.e. the time between point to point movement, etc). Regardless, the equation will be correct 100/100 times in peace or war. This is what Orbit the Tool is all about - the audacity to ultimate trading success. It is mathematics not magic.

The Crow (-_-)
Attachments
Mundu19

Thanks @Darkdoji for this really thought provoking new paradigm of trading i am learning it so that it makes clear sense of who is who & what is what!

For fellow traders i am uploading a book by Prof Benoit Mandelbrot that you referred for reading so that rest of our respected forum members may understand the subject well.

Best Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, Mundu19
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:50 am Hi @Darkdoji

I just installed the ind & EA as stated in proper folders & on M5 i am having following screen can you plz advise what went wrong or they re just demo indis?
Hi frankly cannot say what has gone wrong with your installation or why the display is the way it is. Someone else had a similar concern but yours and his case are strange to me because I have had no such experience or complaints from others (not on this site) trialing the tool. My best advise is reinstall and to kindly follow the step by step instructions in the installation package. In nearly all cases (given yours and another's case) and so I am hopeful it should install properly following those steps - just in case something was missed. And yes all indicators are .ex4.

Best wishes
(-_-)
k_khan_bt

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:52 pm Hi frankly cannot say what has gone wrong with your installation or why the display is the way it is. Someone else had a similar concern but yours and his case are strange to me because I have had no such experience or complaints from others (not on this site) trialing the tool. My best advise is reinstall and to kindly follow the step by step instructions in the installation package. In nearly all cases (given yours and another's case) and so I am hopeful it should install properly following those steps - just in case something was missed. And yes all indicators are .ex4.

Best wishes
(-_-)
Thats how it looks to me.
Attachments