Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:30 pm Nice find man, you can tell it's packed with options just by looking at the file size! Where did you find this version?
Edit : !!haos (cci) visual alerts - (mtf + divergence).ex4

Hi,
This is here on forex-station. I don't know the exact link.

This is by mrtools Sir.

Here are others versions too. These too are by mrtools Sir.

Thanks to mrtools Sir for all his uploads & Kindness.
Thanks.

whiteadrian23 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:10 am Hello Mr Tools / Team,

Would it be possible to add alerts and arrows for Haos - Visual - averages (divergence + alerts) for when the fast WPR is leaving overbought/oversold within the trend as a pullback?

Attached screenshot to show what I mean.

Thanks in advance.
AUDUSDM1.png
Here is one with ob/os alerts.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
erynade

whiteadrian23 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:17 am Nice, yes this looks good. We are getting close!

Would be good to have these exact options but in addition to only showing OB/OS with the trend, specifically for trading the pullback. helps removes a lot of the noise.
USDCHFH4.png
Yes I would play around with the settings. You could always have alerts on for both or have Ob/Os alerts on and have that indicator hidden so visually you only see the Haos that you posted. Glad it helped!
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
whiteadrian23

whiteadrian23 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:10 am Would it be possible to add alerts and arrows for Haos - Visual - averages (divergence + alerts) for when the fast WPR is leaving overbought/oversold within the trend as a pullback?
I know you won't believe me and I know I've mentioned it before but as there happens to exist another good example right now, I might as well repeat myself:
Oversold/Overbought does not work (and logically never did). The extremes - on the contrary - show very strong vs very weak momentum, i. e. instead of turning around price can continue in its directional path for longer than your funds will last.
[Having said that: Depending on your inputs - WPR & Stoch actually work very well in ranges.]
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
whiteadrian23, Jedidiah, Banzai

josi wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:06 pm I know you won't believe me and I know I've mentioned it before but as there happens to exist another good example right now, I might as well repeat myself:
Oversold/Overbought does not work (and logically never did). The extremes - on the contrary - show very strong vs very weak momentum, i. e. instead of turning around price can continue in its directional path for longer than your funds will last.
[Having said that: Depending on your inputs - WPR & Stoch actually work very well in ranges.]
Thanks for that. I use it more for identifying valid pullbacks within trend using the fast wpr rather than actual ob/os.
These users thanked the author whiteadrian23 for the post (total 2):
pfxi, josi