Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

whiteadrian23 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:16 am Love this!
ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:01 pm Come on now, you're not going to tease us with such a drool-worthy chart setup and theme without sharing your setup with us now, are ya? 🤤
+1

NOW THATS AN AMAZING & CLEAN SETUP......... THE GUY EVEN USED ORIGINAL HAOS LINE COLORS
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:08 pm +1

NOW THATS AN AMAZING & CLEAN SETUP......... THE GUY EVEN USED ORIGINAL HAOS LINE COLORS
Haos with Trend setup template

No problem, I have attached the indicators and template.

The only missing piece of this puzzle would be to have alerts and arrows when the fast WPR is leaving overbought/oversold within the trend as a pullback. Not sure if that would be possible or not.

You can see this one played out nicely.

whiteadrian23 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:13 pm No problem, I have attached the indicators and template.

The only missing piece of this puzzle would be to have alerts and arrows when the fast WPR is leaving overbought/oversold within the trend as a pullback. Not sure if that would be possible or not.

What a great contribution. This template not only looks good but is actually the cleanest setup we've seen in a long time that features the Haos indicator. Really great starting point for all traders who are new to the Haos and trends.

Thank you and welcome to the family 👌
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
moey_dw, whiteadrian23, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, pfxi, RodrigoRT7, ChuChu Rocket, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

whiteadrian23 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:13 pm No problem, I have attached the indicators and template.

no bs this is the best haos visual system so far.......... why?? simply because it is so clean & easy to look at especially in a dark room or at night & its not overloaded with indicators

you are an amazing dude & u made my day
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
whiteadrian23, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈