Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

For a long time I have overlooked the importance of ADX. Because of the hysteresis, ADX can't bring a good signal at all. Now I see that I was wrong
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:29 pm Hi.
Added menu for color level change....
This gem can be sold for a good price in the mql5 market
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

MADX (Moving Average ADX)

Kvak has created a new Moving Average with a Slope that's defined by the ADX indicator. Please check it out, here: MADX - Moving Average ADX.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
kvak, marwilli, TransparentTrader, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

alpha24 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:24 am Dear Mrtools sir,
Here is I am with an idea that, adding averages in ADX DMI calculations, I have added 4 basic averages will you please add your set of all averages to this indicator?
I am curious to see the results of it. here is I am attaching image and source code here.
Thank you
Tried adding them and for some reason it's not working correctly, not sure what the problem is.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alpha24

LikeRe: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:53 am What makes this ADX, aside from the MTF feature, particularly different from the regular ADX/DMI indicator?
mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:42 pm The lsma smoothing.
thank u transparenttrader i was going to ask this too...... seriously wish more info was provided or NOTED here sometimes cos here i was thinking "LR" was linear regression or something 😒😒😒

thanks mrtools for making it non-repainting & pls if in future its possible to explain what these advanced indicators do or any info would be so good for my sanity 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
TransparentTrader
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈