Re: I made a thing

Well I noticed that it doesn't seem to work open M1 Chart - I had to use Daily Chart and then place the EA.

This is what I got. Maybe its worth mentioning that you have to switch to "bar chart" to get similar results like your screenshots.

First Look: Bar Chart: Candle Chart compared to Bar Chart:
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
TimmyHanke

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:36 pm Long spike up , go long , long spike down go short , when nothing much happends avoid trading . Due the market dont have a direction.
I have watched the chart for a while.
Yeah, it would be nice if a long spike (or short) would just pop up at the beginning of next move. But that's not the fact. The spike (and it's length) is drawn gradually by price action and thus, the time you see a long spike it's already history. So what's the point? It's like trading round numbers (50).

RplusT wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:45 am I have watched the chart for a while.
Yeah, it would be nice if a long spike (or short) would just pop up at the beginning of next move. But that's not the fact. The spike (and it's length) is drawn gradually by price action and thus, the time you see a long spike it's already history. So what's the point? It's like trading round numbers (50).
I made a Impulse Expert advisor that compares how much bigger the current candle is to the previous and following the lines , extremely simple and works like a charm.

RplusT wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:45 am I have watched the chart for a while.
The answear lies how the candles are , blue candle NOT UP but DOWN, that differs the whole thing indicates a huge drop
Yellow candle NOT DOWN but UPindicates a Huge uptrend.

Every other candle is drawbacks that you either can trade or skip.
Attachments
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post:
ItalianTrader

TimmyHanke wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:54 pm The answear lies how the candles are , blue candle NOT UP but DOWN, that differs the whole thing indicates a huge drop
Yellow candle NOT DOWN but UPindicates a Huge uptrend.

Every other candle is drawbacks that you either can trade or skip.
Ok, I see. had up and down bars in the same colour.
But as you can see in the pic, this would have kept me out of a 100 point trade I should have been in.
Well, I was, as I rely on my chart only.

It also repaints. The last green spike (on the top beside the red, in the end reached the 50 level and turned red while the next one started from the top down is green. What kind of trading is that!? Ridiculous.

As a veteran Forex trader i tested every single indicator / expert advisor there is to find the holy grail, something sweet, something perfect, bought the scams and then built over million mark of expert advisors , seeking perfection Did you find the holy grail ?

10 Years later and here is my habibi

Now i' m changing the game , the data that feeds you on how you knew it is changed.
Retry every indicator and expert advisor you have on I Made a Thing and everything till preform differently , maybe more fair.

The expert advisor used on the picture below is the most simple thing , should not win anything at all , but it does and does it like a Champion

The game is changed , will you take action to try something new ?
Attachments
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post:
ItalianTrader