IdeaI made a thing

I made an indicator that predicts the market movement , it draws big spikes in the direction the market is going to move.
Doing so it may take some time for the market to behave the way it was Predicted , not satisfied by the result with over 10 000 Expert advisors made to make it perfect i started to think

What if i could change the entire market to my math and eventually the world will change.

Tadaaa , 10 years later i made it come true, taking a step back and bowing down to myself.

Apply any indicator

Apply any Expert advisor

And the outcome will be far from you ever experienced it.
To see things how it really are .

Payment :

100 $ and my 10 years of life will be yours in ex4 format.

https://paypal.me/timmyhanke?country.x= ... le.x=sv_SE
Attachments
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post (total 5):
ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy, moey_dw, Jedidiah, Pikachu

Re: I made a thing

Hello,

This looks interesting.
Can you explain More how it works and couple examples? Please

Thanks
TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:36 am I made an indicator that predicts the market movement , it draws big spikes in the direction the market is going to move.
Doing so it may take some time for the market to behave the way it was Predicted , not satisfied by the result with over 10 000 Expert advisors made to make it perfect i started to think

What if i could change the entire market to my math and eventually the world will change.

Tadaaa , 10 years later i made it come true, taking a step back and bowing down to myself.

Apply any indicator

Apply any Expert advisor

Payment :

100 $ and my 10 years of life will be yours.

bjork wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:52 am Hello,

This looks interesting.
Can you explain More how it works and couple examples? Please

Thanks

As you can see in the picture , the graph above is how it actually is , the graph below is how my ea changes it do look like.

99 % of the market is choppy , going back and forth without direction , but trading reverse will be good until the trend shows , when it does your strategy will fail.

With a clear view on what is going on you trade only when needed , often before it happens.

The spikes indicates movement , often before it happens , the bigger the more volume the market will change .
Follow the spikes or trade reverse when it dosnt show .

TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:36 am I made an indicator that predicts the market movement , it draws big spikes in the direction the market is going to move.

Apply any indicator

Apply any Expert advisor

Payment :

100 $ and my 10 years of life will be yours in ex4 format.

full backtests on several pairs please, instead of this BS

ionone wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:42 pm full backtests on several pairs please, instead of this BS
What do you mean?!

Doesn't his 0.01 position show you how much confidence he has in his indicator?!

Think that's more than enough!!
He even shared 3 screenshots, if you don't throw 100€ at him after that, then I really dont understand.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 5):
ionone, Castle73, QSD, SijjiN, gaarmitaar
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Thank you for the pictures Timmy.
I just try to grasp how it works.

Let´s say we are in London Open. And we get this big spike up - when can we expect that move to happen? In an hour, 5 hours, 10 hours or 20 hours?

Do you know how often it is right? On you, it seems like it is right 100% of the time. If it is right 100% of that time - as soon as we see a spike we can just buy/sell with no SL and we will never lose.

If the chart shows a big spike up - does it tend to go down a bit before gettings that "push" up?

I would love a more in-depth description/video that explains how it works.
Thank you Timmy!

TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:51 pm More pictures of I made a thing