Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

bilbao wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:54 pm The indicator identifies and marks the WRB - very long bars (Wide Range Bars) or candlesticks with long bodies (Wide Range Bodies). Since WRB-bars themselves do not represent the values of the indicator also identifies hidden gaps based on these bars. It shows in different ways filled and unfilled hidden gaps, so that only by looking at the screen, it is possible to very simply determine the current situation. Also, you can turn on the notification of the current price entry into the unfilled gap zone.

Wide Range Bars

Wide Range Bars
Input parameters:

UseWholeBars (default = false) - if true, the indicator will search for long bars (Wide Range Bars) instead of Wide Range Bodies.
WRB_LookBackBarCount (default = 3) - how many bars to use in comparison to determine WRB. The larger this number, the more rare and significant are the bars with a wide range.
WRB_WingDingsSymbol (default = 115) is a text character code for WRB. By default, a small rhombus.
HGcolor1 (default = clrDodgerBlue) - the first (and default) color of the hidden gaps rectangles.
HGcolor2 (default = clrBlue) - the second color of the rectangles of hidden gaps.
HGstyle (default = STYLE_SOLID) - line style for drawing rectangles of hidden gaps.
StartCalculationFromBar (default = 100) - the number of bars in the history of the chart that will be viewed for WRB markup and hidden gaps.
HollowBoxes (default = false) - if true, the hidden gap rectangles will be empty.
DoAlerts (default = false) - if true, then notifications will be enabled when the price enters the hidden gap zone.
Hello, please can someone make this indicator MTF?
Thank you very much.
GC
These users thanked the author GraniteChief for the post:
SijjiN

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

pin12 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:59 pm BLACK ARROW Forex Indicator

Yes...that's exactly what I needed as a missing link.....but I don't trust black arrows, can I have some white ones, please......... :D ...Just kidding!
With the repainting issue, people will have a hard time use that. He shows only trades that were successful. My first trade was not, even though the conditions he mentions were met.