Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Meyney wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:37 am
I think the problem is you are too much focused on indicators and forgot to watch price action. Xard will tell you the same story: wait for the move and enter on the retrace there are a lot of variations but concept is the same also here. Your short entry is a retrace down in an upmove; previous move was clearly UP. Conclusion: there is no reason to sell here; for a short wait when price is clearly going down-wait for a solid entry hope this helps best M.
like XARD said, analysis using multi time frame, then you will see more clearly

Meyney wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:37 am
I think the problem is you are too much focused on indicators and forgot to watch price action. Xard will tell you the same story: wait for the move and enter on the retrace there are a lot of variations but concept is the same also here. Your short entry is a retrace down in an upmove; previous move was clearly UP. Conclusion: there is no reason to sell here; for a short wait when price is clearly going down-wait for a solid entry hope this helps best M.
Thank you, Meyney!
This is the kind of answer I was looking for.
I guess I have to take price action in consideration.

Hello,
Thank you for all the work and what you bring to us. I need some advice please to install the files. I don't manage about something.

Where do I need to install the " FONTS " into my mt4. I've search but I don't find the good case.

Can someone help me please?

BabLeBaobab wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:10 am
Hello,
Thank you for all the work and what you bring to us. I need some advice please to install the files. I don't manage about something.

Where do I need to install the " FONTS " into my mt4. I've search but I don't find the good case.

Can someone help me please?
fonts need to be installed on your computer. select all and install

Good day everyone,

Rookie here looking for a bit of advice please. So I've been through most of this thread but wouldn't say I fully understand the trading strategy. I will be using/learning the latest version even though I like the XU v3-cycle ID a bit more than the spike indicator.

So firstly not sure if that is a right change to try?

Secondly the Golden Nugget rule, is it valid now for all dots or only like the white or red dots perhaps?

And then thirdly I work during the day from 07:30 till 17:00 (GMT +2 time zone), so I have limited "screen time", so what multiple timeframes would one recommend using for very quick trades on XAUUSD and US30? I've seen some people post like a 4hr with a 5m, then like 15m with 1m or 5m with 1m....it's a bit confusing what higher time frame to use knowing ok I can trade the yellow or blue dots on the lower timeframe and so on

Kind Regards

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 7362 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1588 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], kowal81, Narutopips, Pikachu, samuelkanu, xard777, Yandex [Bot] and 25 guests