Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

The reason why I added a Stoch Indicator to the Genesis Histo is the mere fact that with Bars I never know what to expect next. Well, I can see that at the Price Action, but then what's the point of having Indicator, if it does not at least give me a hint what may come next. But with the Stoch remaining above or below the Midline I can at least expect that the Price Action might keep going in that direction i.e. I would not trade against it. As you can see, Genesis and Stoch pretty much change at the same time.

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:07 pm The reason why I added a Stoch Indicator to the Genesis Histo is the mere fact that with Bars I never know what to expect next. Well, I can see that at the Price Action, but then what's the point of having Indicator, if it does not at least give me a hint what may come next. But with the Stoch remaining above or below the Midline I can at least expect that the Price Action might keep going in that direction i.e. I would not trade against it. As you can see, Genesis and Stoch pretty much change at the same time.
Great tip. I do the same with RSI or Stoch depending. A lot of people only use the cross on the stochastic as the only thing they will evaluate, but its also a great trend indicator by just following it where it is in conjunction with the zero. Same with RSI. Good indi for pullbacks and trend following.

keys898 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:33 am Current setup.

Ive always had my most success with keeping it simple and using Market profile/Volume profile/ TPO charts.
Waddah and CCFP gives more confirmation. Works great on currencies. I trade gold and indices more so everything still applies but the ccfp.

Indicators: Indicators.rar
How do you put the current volume on the right side?
These users thanked the author limevanilla for the post:
ParallelNative