Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:43 am Button added.

Looking forward to the teacher's reference! ! ! Dynamic area - step ehlers best tracking filter (mtf + alerts + arrows + candle + btn + lb) indicator's candle color change method, modified! step ehlers Best trailing filter (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles + btn) indicator candles. At the same time, add the number of candles to limit the number of bars.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Skyold

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:00 am Looking forward to the teacher's reference! ! ! Dynamic area - step ehlers best tracking filter (mtf + alerts + arrows + candle + btn + lb) indicator's candle color change method, modified! step ehlers Best trailing filter (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles + btn) indicator candles. At the same time, add the number of candles to limit the number of bars.
Just to make sure I'm understanding, you want to make the candles the same as the dz version and with limited bars?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:24 am It's a bit buggy, the arrows don't work. :)
Thanks, should have dawned on me when i posted the picture that the arrows weren't there. :facepalm:

Anyway should be better now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, camisa, josi, alexm, Jedidiah, kvak, talaate, Milad8732, QSD, RodrigoRT7, Mundu19, sylvester21, Chickenspicy

Remuli wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:25 am Dear kvak or mrtools, could you add to this indicator in addition to the current ones the option to change color mode: cross zero line.
(mtf + arrows + alert + divergence)

Thank You
Elegant Oscillator with Zero Cross

Added zero cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, kvak, Remuli, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, josi, camisa, RodrigoRT7