NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

ujtrader wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:30 pm
do we have all averages version? please let me know
Check out previous posts on the thread, There's tonnes of info available.

I recommend mrtools latest indicator on post #263 using Jimmy's tweaked settings ;)

Jonln wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 2:08 am
Check out previous posts on the thread, There's tonnes of info available.

I recommend mrtools latest indicator on post #263 using Jimmy's tweaked settings ;)
dear bro Thankyou very much!!! 👍

ujtrader wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:49 am
dear bro Thankyou very much!!! 👍
No worries, I use this indicator with no on chart indicators now and it works surprisingly well. If you follow the rules of trading in line with the weekly chart with a select few currency pairs you will start to see a pattern. Wait for a proper valid signal otherwise you might get stuck in a ranging market. If you find anything that really works for you then please share!

Hi Guys,

I just thought I'd make a contribution to the Waddah Attar Explosion thread :-) I've tweaked Jimmy's template a bit and hopefully the members will find it useful and simple to trade with. If unsure as how to trade it please refer to Jimmy's and mrtools' posts earlier in the thread.

Enjoy :-)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Waddah Attar Explosion (Indicators).png
WAE #1.png
WAE #2.png
WAE #3.png
Waddah Attar Explosion (Template + Indicators).zip
(341.88 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”

And a Red-Green_Grey version as well... ;) :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Waddah Attar Explosion (Red-Green-Grey.tpl
(714.34 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
WAE #4.png
WAE #5.png
WAE #6.png
“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:44 am
Dear mrtools,

It's been a while since I've made a request. So I was wondering if you could you update your latest version of the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator to have auto adjusting bars in the the histogram similar to your APB Averages Candles indicator. I really like the way that indicator auto adjusts :)

Here they are:

!!waddah attar explosion - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4

APB averages Candles.ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Made the histogram auto adjusting.
EURJPYM15.png
! waddah attar explosion - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4
(198.81 KiB) Downloaded 328 times

mrtools wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:54 am
Made the histogram auto adjusting.
Bloody awesome as usual!! :Hot: :problem: :clap:

1. Similar Topics

1. 28 Replies
    2. 1 Replies
    3. ADR Indicators for MT4

9 Replies 1478 Views

by Banzai, Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:43 pm in MT4 Indicators

9 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: annadurai, Banzai, bonbon123, Borshchov A.N., CommonCrawl [Bot], cptwillwilliams, direwolf, Google [Bot], kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], markata iakovlev, maroka, mrtools, sharkazy, shinnosuke, Teruyoshi, Yandex [Bot], zeleogue58, 太虚一毫 and 74 guests