Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Outclear wrote:Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:47 pm

Thank you Mr Tools for adding MTF to the indicator, I appreciate the hard work,

However for the second request, I wanted arrows NOT when there is a crossover BUT when price bounces back and touches or moves out of the boundary/envelope whilst the middle band is RED or GREEN for SELL or BUY respectively.

I have attached two images illustrating exactly what I want.

I have been using deviation of the indicator set to 1.5 and price has been pulling back and bouncing off the envelope nicely and frequently giving some nice signals.

Hope I explained it a little bit better now ....Thank you for the work you going to put in this work.
Try, hopefully it will be closer to what you need.

PS: If you would like to download the template used on our Daily Downloads with the indicator, see here: Elder Auto Envelopes indicator settings template for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, mosape

mrtools wrote:Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:00 am
Try, hopefully it will be closer to what you need.
Great coding and idea brothers. Thank you for this upgraded version with AHTF (Auto Higher Timeframe), it indeed is a solid performer for scalping retracements and re-entering those trending moves. I'm really digging the AHTF & Re-Enter Mode.

Here's a template for those who would like to use the color scheme from our chart:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I thought this simple MT4 trend following set up will help traders move to the highly profitable professional ranks.
It should look like the illustrations.
Central yellow area on stochs is sideways, pale green section is trend up with pink section trend down.
On screen indis are standard ma's with above blue = up and below red = down.
Stochs show divergences too with the levels to help the eye.
Basic, simple yet effective and I hope easy to understand and follow.
TEAMTRADER
PS - the template is a must to get the effects.
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
Jimmy