ExclamationGoogle "Dangerous File" false positive. Ignore!

Google is apparently unsure of why our site contains so many MQ4, EX4 and .DLL files, so they've decided to momentarily (and falsely) warn users that these files are all "Dangerous" and our site may be "Hacked" - which is absolutely not true.

This is the 8th time this disruptive issue has occurred since 2017, but these benign warnings are always reviewed by Google's staff and within 48 hours, all is well again.

Please dismiss this bullshit notice as our site is not hacked and does not have any compromised files, viruses or malware whatsoever :roll:

PS: Time will only tell why this randomly happens to us, but we suspect it's due to disgruntled indicator sellers who steal original open source codes from our site, re-name and sell our indicators as their own, and then lodge bogus Google DMCA Copyright takedown notices so people buy their stolen work instead of downloading or finding it on our site for free. Clever!

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, Zalmoxis, moey_dw, erynade, charli, ChuChu Rocket, trailingedge, pail1217, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Google Chrome blocks Forex Station Downloads

pail1217 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:53 pm Since today Google Chrome suddenly blocks almost all downloads forex station, because it classifies them as malware. I could turn off the browser protection or use another browser, that's not the problem but I would like to know the reasons. Does anyone else have similar problems?
Its always false positive BECAUSE competitors hate FOREX STATION for giving free coding & they will report the site as a malicious website to google etc to try hurt the website........... just haters & commercial sellers who have vendetta against dis community because everything here is FREE & takes away their scammy business lol!!!! sad sad sad

Usually the warning go away within a day or two but just use edge or firefox if u have probs........
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
pail1217
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

SadRe: Google Chrome blocks Forex Station Downloads

moey_dw wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:58 pm Its always false positive BECAUSE competitors hate FOREX STATION for giving free coding & they will report the site as a malicious website to google etc to try hurt the website........... just haters & commercial sellers who have vendetta against dis community because everything here is FREE & takes away their scammy business lol!!!! sad sad sad
Usually the warning go away within a day or two but just use edge or firefox if u have probs........
what kind of suckers... Yes I use edge now so everything goes. But since Chrome is my main browser, where all passwords, bookmarks etc is stored, it would be more cool if I could use that. But ok, if you say that the message should disappear again, then I use so long edge. Thank you!
These users thanked the author pail1217 for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Re: Google Chrome blocks Forex Station Downloads

pail1217 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:53 pm Since today Google Chrome suddenly blocks almost all downloads forex station, because it classifies them as malware. I could turn off the browser protection or use another browser, that's not the problem but I would like to know the reasons. Does anyone else have similar problems?
Working fine for me, no false positives.

Can you clear your cache or cookies? It does happen sometimes but as Moey said it's due to disgruntled indicator sellers and competitors who make fake reports to game the search engine results, cause traffic loss or censor bad reviews etc.

Files are safe here :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎