Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

jng640 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:31 pm Thanks man but not now, I'm planning to get another funded account, once I success then I'll join you all again! :D
You better stop, else you overtake me! 😁🤣

Else I have to join your group instead and you teach me
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:35 pm You better stop, else you overtake me! 😁🤣

Else I have to join your group instead and you teach me
Nah I won't better than you ever :Rofl:

I limit myself aim for 2-2.5% target bi-weekly, if the target hit I stop the rest of the day to prevent the previous thing happen,totally can't beat ur profit and ur mindset :Rofl:

Please update once you get the first payout from Ultra Capital, I would like to know they took how many days to done the withdrawal process ;)
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post:
PumbaPLS

Another EA to share here : Auto Breakeven EA

This auto BE EA are based on your SL pip / 2 , mean you must set your SL first, when the price go positive half of your SL pips ( if SL is 50 pips, then 50/2=25pips), the EA will move your SL to BE +x pip (+1 pip by default) , at the same time it will generate alert message to warm you to move your SL to BE now. ( some prop firms not allowed EA to manage trade, this is the function for them)

This EA ONLY NEED TO ATTACH TO 1 CHART, it will auto manage all of your running trades, so you do not need to attach the EA for each running trade's chart.

It is better to close in BE instead of the price reverse and hit your SL while you're not infront your PC and you didn't aware when the price went into positive.
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post (total 2):
Rabi, KAESER444

jng640 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:13 pm Another EA to share here : Auto Breakeven EA

This auto BE EA are based on your SL pip / 2 , mean you must set your SL first, when the price go positive half of your SL pips ( if SL is 50 pips, then 50/2=25pips), the EA will move your SL to BE +x pip (+1 pip by default) , at the same time it will generate alert message to warm you to move your SL to BE now. ( some prop firms not allowed EA to manage trade, this is the function for them)

This EA ONLY NEED TO ATTACH TO 1 CHART, it will auto manage all of your running trades, so you do not need to attach the EA for each running trade's chart.

It is better to close in BE instead of the price reverse and hit your SL while you're not infront your PC and you didn't aware when the price went into positive.
Thanks for that bro, you always come with neat indicators/EAs
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

shinnosuke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:45 am Hello sir.
Do you have the mq4 file of Zwinner alert indicator sir?
Is that indicator based on moving average?
Thank you in advanced.
It's a simple EMA cross indicator 3 and 5 ema cross.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
Banzai, shinnosuke, tokjanggut