Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

Hey gang love seeing fellow traders help each other. Downloaded the latest build. I like it but I saw something that could be tweaked as its more aesthetic in nature. Might even help eliminate any confusion when it comes to the fractals. Originally the fractal circle colors were reversed showing what one would consider a bullish fractal as a bearish one and vice versa. So I just changed the colors and I think it makes the strategy/system easier to interpret. Here are the screen shots. Also made the qqe 1 tf higher and displayed the 50 line.
Attachments
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post:
PumbaPLS

kenshin281180# wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:38 am Hey gang love seeing fellow traders help each other. Downloaded the latest build. I like it but I saw something that could be tweaked as its more aesthetic in nature. Might even help eliminate any confusion when it comes to the fractals. Originally the fractal circle colors were reversed showing what one would consider a bullish fractal as a bearish one and vice versa. So I just changed the colors and I think it makes the strategy/system easier to interpret. Here are the screen shots. Also made the qqe 1 tf higher and displayed the 50 line.

Thanks for sharing your changes and I like to see that People are trying out different settings and so on. everyone should try to make it fit for their trading, thats the most important.

I would like to add something about the Fractals and the reason why the colours are/were opposite coloured.

the intial way this coder intended to trade it was to take trades on the brake of those fractals, meaning if it breaks the the high (blue fractal) it would be a bullish breakout and vice versa for the bearish breakout.

I have left the colours in this Version how the coder intitally intended so maybe someones sees something that he didnt see before that he may want to use in his trading.

There is obviously nothing wrong chaging colours, I just think its good to mention the reason why they are/were coloured this way.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
kenshin281180#
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Thanks to Mr.Tools there is a small adjustment to make (if you want to)

the APB Candles have now an 8EMA chanel filter as shown in the practice Charts... meaning as long APB Candles dont breakout the Wick colour shows grey.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Trinisan, satyafx
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:50 am Thanks to Mr.Tools there is a small adjustment to make (if you want to)

the APB Candles have now an 8EMA chanel filter as shown in the practice Charts... meaning as long APB Candles dont breakout the Wick colour shows grey.
Great to have that feature. But maybe it's only me, but candles arent grey when they are in EMA 8 low/high channel. I even added EMAs on the chart so you can see and I used SET which comes together for APB Candles.
Attachments

promixer wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:06 am Great to have that feature. But maybe it's only me, but candles arent grey when they are in EMA 8 low/high channel. I even added EMAs on the chart so you can see and I used SET which comes together for APB Candles.
The candles don't get coloured grey, pay attention to the wicks. That's where you need to look at.
satyafx, kodisfx

Maybe an Advice for Swingtraders...

Now you have sorted Pairs into Groups and when swing trading you take only 1 Trade for each 1 Group :)

Group#1 (USD)
AUDUSD
EURUSD
GBPUSD
USDCAD
NZDUSD

Group#2
EURAUD (EUR)
EURNZD
EURCAD
EURGBP

Group#3 (GBP)
GBPAUD
GBPNZD
GBPCAD

Group#4 (JPY)
USDJPY
AUDJPY
EURJPY
GBPJPY

Group#5 (COMMODITIES)
AUDCAD
AUDNZD
NZDCAD
renaissance7, satyafx