Re: Coding Help

yamahaqs300 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:46 am I love this indicator (Lsma Wpr filtered) but I can`t use it to build EA because have only one buffer.
Can add Buffer 1 for red color and Buffer 2 for Chartreuse color ?
Thank you !
there are 3 buffers in this indicator, but it is not done in a standard way. The indicator can be inserted into a specially written EA. The universal EA constructor will not work.

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:14 am Hello Coding Guru's ,

Would it be possible to add an additional alert and an arrow or dot when the green/red line crosses up the 50 level on this indicator. Everything else with the indicator is fine, just wanted to see if those features could be added. Thank you again for your time and expertise.

Added Color + alerts/arrows RSI cross 50 level.

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:50 am Added Color + alerts/arrows RSI cross 50 level.
I'm sorry to be a bother, I was wondering if it is possible to have the arrows when the rsi mas cross each other and also when the rsi crosses the 50. So you'd have 2 arrows appear on the chart instead of the one, with the option to turn both on or off by adjusting the inputs? If that is not possible I totally understand and again thank you for your work.

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:58 am I'm sorry to be a bother, I was wondering if it is possible to have the arrows when the rsi mas cross each other and also when the rsi crosses the 50. So you'd have 2 arrows appear on the chart instead of the one, with the option to turn both on or off by adjusting the inputs? If that is not possible I totally understand and again thank you for your work.
You can use more than one instance of the indicator you just need a different arrows id for each instance of the indicator used.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
kenshin281180#