Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:19 pm You'll need to delete some indicators that you don't use anymore. Please see: Maximum number of indicators in MT4.

Started using this system as well as Beatlemania's. I'm finding the simplicity of this one as well as more alluring!

Thanks Pumba.

Gold XAUUSD on 4H. This system is clean and fast.
Thanks for your kind words and sharing a great Chart. Much Appreciated
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hello Guys,

I am currently searching for a better way to identify the trend, the indicator "lucky reversal" is nice but the repainting nature of it can be confusing and annoying.

The problems I have had searching for a "baseline", an indicator that shows the trend, is that they are either too slow that you wont be able to catch those big moves, or too fast that they wont filter any Trades.

If anyone has suggestions and maybe would even try it out themselves, would be a great help!
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

trader2000 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:54 am help plz, after i install then restart mt4 .. it hangs like the picture in attach and does not start UP. HOW I CAN FIX .thanks

PumbaPLS: Probably you overloaded your MT4... (This shouldnt be due to this template, but it might have been what gave MT4 the rest), if MT4 lets you.. try to open file -> open data folder and delete (copy paste them somewhere before) them. Maybe that helps.
Thats all I know what could help, maybe someone else knows more.
thanks boss , but really i cannt .

Wolfgang wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:45 pm Wow, I have another question about this TOP template:
Do I see that correctly, the course always goes to the two lines AWR (100) or AMR (100) .... does that mean that the target of a position is always the blue and/or the purple lines???
Thanks for the help
Many thanks also to everyone in your technology group 🙏
Most of the time it probably wont be your Target, but it may be the time to put your stoploss to breakeven.. also keep in mind that the Rules I have stated are just there as a starting point, you can make your own rules and changes to this system.

Generally I would advice to exit the trade when your Exit indicator (The QQE) gives you an opposite signal, meaning you are not using a TP but exit manually

New Version available:
I am going to later update the explainations of Post#1 but I currently dont have the time.

Edit: I decided to kick the Planet Indicator out.. it seemed to bug around too much, if there is going to be a more stable version I think about adding it again..
Attachments
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 7):
keys898, s4jikian, drtit, Jimmy, talaate, LorenzoNexus, mancangkul

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:28 pm Hello Guys,

I am currently searching for a better way to identify the trend, the indicator "lucky reversal" is nice but the repainting nature of it can be confusing and annoying.

The problems I have had searching for a "baseline", an indicator that shows the trend, is that they are either too slow that you wont be able to catch those big moves, or too fast that they wont filter any Trades.

If anyone has suggestions and maybe would even try it out themselves, would be a great help!
For baseline you can probably try the SSL/ HMA channel.. works great with semafors 😍 or even good’ol HAMA

Sorry I’m on my phone so this is the best I can do

PumbaPLS: Thank you, I will test it out!
These users thanked the author s4jikian for the post:
PumbaPLS