Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

for28 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:53 am You need to:

• Unpack the .rar file from the first post.
  • Then you copy the .ex4 files in your MT4`s indicator folder.
  • The script files go in the script folder, the .tpl file you copy in the template folder.
  • Done this, in MT4 you refresh your indicators list and load the "ForexSwing" template...
Perfect response and good instructions :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, for28
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

valdecchio wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:31 am thank you very much for this system and for making it useful to the community!
I wanted to ask for confirmation, if these are the right market entry settings,
also, has anyone noticed any slowdowns on MT4? I loaded this system on a single chart and it slows down a lot.
It seems that your "Planet indicator" is bugging around (see all those red dots?) Try to delete and re-attach the indicator. Or download please the updated template.

This might be the reason it's also slowing your Mt4 down, I personally dont have much of a slowdown, but I am also using HTFs for trading. You might want to try delete the currency strength indicator and the %change indicator (sorry dont know the name of the indicator currently not home)

The entries you showed are correct BUT you showed them with the exit indicator not the confirmation indicator, make sure you look at the picture posted in #1

Keep in mind that are just the Rules I came up with, you might also see something that I don't.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:48 am It seems that your "Planet indicator" is bugging around (see all those red dots?) Try to delete and re-attach the indicator. Or download please the updated template.

This might be the reason it's also slowing your Mt4 down, I personally dont have much of a slowdown, but I am also using HTFs for trading. You might want to try delete the currency strength indicator and the %change indicator (sorry dont know the name of the indicator currently not home)

The entries you showed are correct BUT you showed them with the exit indicator not the confirmation indicator, make sure you look at the picture posted in #1

Keep in mind that are just the Rules I came up with, you might also see something that I don't.
I'm having the same issue that the Indicator is only showing red dots, already tried installing everything new a few times :)

dogi wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:57 am I'm having the same issue that the Indicator is only showing red dots, already tried installing everything new a few times :)
Did you try the updated version?

Worst case you can also (in the updated version) turn off the dots, the dots just show the flip from bullish to bearish and vice versa
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew