Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:47 am I just copied the template on a different MT4 and it worked perfectly... sadly I dont know why it didnt work for you.

I try to later update the template and add presets in the file in case it happens to others.

the Candle volatility indicator is on your Chart, but for some reason the other indicator is missing.

search for "OIY - Planet-Hist" and drag it to the subwindow that says "Volality valid/low"

For lower timeframe settings try to change "lucky reversal (60)" back to 60 SRZZ, this should be all
Thank you Pumba,

I have did drag the OIY planet-hist to the sub-window and it indeed worked.
I have not gotten the currency strength to work, but I think I can get an alternative for that..
Kind Regards
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post:
PumbaPLS

Mickey Abi wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:41 am Thank you Pumba,

I have did drag the OIY planet-hist to the sub-window and it indeed worked.
I have not gotten the currency strength to work, but I think I can get an alternative for that..
Kind Regards
normally you should be able to just put the indicator on your chart as any other indicator... but its anyways not an important part and as you said, any other currency strength indicator works too
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:44 am As someone that is supposedly trading for a living I am sure you know that small details can have a significant difference in Trading.

There is a reason why I am neither Trading Xard´s or Beatle´s system and there is also a reason why I have shared this System instead.

I posted it. I am going to Trade it. What anyone else does with what I have posted is of no concern to me.
?????
But that's exactly what I said...." I also feel that any effort trying to improve trading, major or minor, got to be supported." So why does that make you annoyed!?
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
PumbaPLS

Man, Pumba this is a beautiful looking system you've posted. I've just loaded it up now and it's one of the neatest looking setups I've seen in a while :mistake:

The AWR, ADR and AMR readings at the top - incredible. Going to sus it out more now. Magnificent job bro :clap:

PS: Thank you for outlining everything in the first post and also addressing the OIY Planet Hist indicator. I've now dragged it into the subwindow!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, PumbaPLS, Jedidiah, jonnyfx4711
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:38 pm Man, Pumba this is a beautiful looking system you've posted. I've just loaded it up now and it's one of the neatest looking setups I've seen in a while :mistake:

The AWR, ADR and AMR readings at the top - incredible. Going to sus it out more now. Magnificent job bro :clap:

PS: Thank you for outlining everything in the first post and also addressing the OIY Planet Hist indicator. I've now dragged it into the subwindow!
Thank you Jimmy! This means a lot!
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:45 pm Hello, how do i go about installing the system to my mt4 ; can you please share the indicators?
Everything (including all the indicators) are in the first post mate. Please take the time to read the instructions, download the .RAR file and extract. Simple.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, jonnyfx4711
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance