Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

From my opinion, you can go with 50k challenge first and once you passed it and get funded, try to get 10% profit of 50k funded account, that profit will let you get enough funds to buy the higher challenge. Don't straight away go with 200+200k (merge) account and try to get passed the challenge.

50k is quite affordable price around $2xx. don't be greedy. Even you can passed the trial doesn't mean that you can pass the challenge too, it's TOTALLY different.

So I suggest you "test" the water first, go with 50k and passed it. :)
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

jng640 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:20 am From my opinion, you can go with 50k challenge first and once you passed it and get funded, try to get 10% profit of 50k funded account, that profit will let you get enough funds to buy the higher challenge. Don't straight away go with 200+200k (merge) account and try to get passed the challenge.

50k is quite affordable price around $2xx. don't be greedy. Even you can passed the trial doesn't mean that you can pass the challenge too, it's TOTALLY different.

So I suggest you "test" the water first, go with 50k and passed it. :)
Time my friend time..... I am running out of time... So need to take the shortest route from A to B..... I have the system, now I want the opportunity....

I love XARD's Forum.... I learned many things from that forum..... I liked all his updates and even tried to follow his system closely once for quite some time.... I adopted his indicators to my own strategy and tried to incorporate his trading tools into my system... It was a delight to download his latest update, stripped it naked to the bare essentials and tried to see how it compares to my own strategy. I was so excitedly looking forward to his latest update for the purpose of comparison... Finally, it is out.... Highly recommended stuff.. . Friday's price action was not sufficiently trending for a good comparison but I put both systems beside each other on many indices and saw how each one fared on Friday....... here is one screenshot.... I leave the conclusion to your observation..... It is just my opinion that XARD's success comes from his money management approach which people try to replicate in digging into the depth of his system.... It is really a simple trend following approach which Xard masterfully blends with his money management approach..... Both make him exceptionally successful.... Hats off to XARD........ So what I find interesting here is that Fractal Order Blocks replicate his semafor but the indicator settings and SD zones put my system in much stronger position in terms of having precise entries at the turn of the market...... Hope you enjoy the comparison....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
harveyspecter

Mustafa wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:15 am It is just my opinion that XARD's success comes from his money management approach which people try to replicate in digging into the depth of his system.... It is really a simple trend following approach which Xard masterfully blends with his money management approach..... Both make him exceptionally successful...
So what I find interesting here is that Fractal Order Blocks replicate his semafor but the indicator settings and SD zones put my system in much stronger position in terms of having precise entries at the turn of the market...... Hope you enjoy the comparison
a) we don't know anything about Xard's "money management" except what he himself chose to tell people...
b) zigzag, semafor, support and resistance, "Order Blocks" etc really do nothing but show the highs and lows in markets (as RplusT already pointed out on Meyney's thread), so it should not be surprising that they refer to the same areas...
c) if your "blocks" indicate the same areas, why would they put your system in a much stronger position?
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Mustafa

I was following this thread for a while because I was curious, why would one come to a forum like this where people share their work and ideas, but the owner of this thread makes it a secret instead. He claims he's got such amazing system he is not going to share.... well, only under certain circumstances.....Huh! I understand what he is talking about but as Josi correctly pointed out.....Well, what's the big fuzz. Now finally he shed some light on it which comes down to the "give me some money" thing (it's even urgent), then I will gladly share the "secret". Yeah, sure! There are no secrets. It all comes down to the same thing: Price Action and how you handle it. There are plenty of money making schemes or should I say scams on the Internet. People fall for those, while not understanding nor willing to learn how to draw a simply Trendline or S/R levels.
The bottom line is, if I want to share I post the details, if I don't want to share I stay away. Thus, thanks for the offer, but I have to pass.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 7):
josi, Meyney, constbln, Jon, Mustafa, jaba_ajfx, jonnyfx4711

The system is built around Fractal Order Blocks and SD zones on the main chart..... Both Fractal OBs and SD zones provide the levels where price is expected to react, correct, stall, or reverse..... No order blocks or zone is made of bricks, they are liable to be broken under certain conditions...... As traders we can only make an educated guess whether a certain level will hold.... People don't look around, so they don't see things which are very easily available to them..... Here are the main chart indicators I got from different forums here... Hope you like them and experiment with them using them along your own system..... It won't help antagonizing me for no reason. The forum is dead for me now on.... To all members it is earnestly requested, don't come asking me for anything else.... That is all I could share.... My best wished for your success in trading... I would expect you to wish me the same....
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 4):
charli, mr12323, ntk98_2000, Jedidiah

Nobody asked about the Blue Candles (boring candles indicator) on the Chart! You may also call them base candles. These are the candles whose body (open to close) is less than 50% of the range of the entire candle from high to love.. They play a key role in forming Supply and Demand zones. I have already applied a good support and resistance indicator, but to confirm the Fractal order blocks, I also used this idea to create confluence and synergy. There are four types of supply and demand zones, but this system looks at only two of them.... They are called Rally-Base-Drop (RBD) and Drop-Base-Rally (DBR). The blue candles make the identification of these zones very easy.... you just need to hit forexfactory or youtube and in half an hour you would be familiar with both the patterns. For serious learners, I recommend two Indian traders Sher Khan and Surjeet Kakkar... They specialize in Supply and Demand Trading and both have extensive material available on youtube as well as their private trading courses and academy. I have done both their courses so you can trust my recommendation if you want to become an SnD trader. The boring candle indicator also belongs to Surjeet Kakkar... The S&P500 chart below will give you an idea of how these zones can provide amazing trading opportunities at the right place when they create confluence along with Fractals OBs and Zones.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 4):
RomanUkraine, mr12323, cheunt3, waal69

LikeRe: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Mustafa wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:40 pm Nobody asked about the Blue Candles (boring candles indicator) on the Chart! You may also call them base candles. These are the candles whose body (open to close) is less than 50% of the range of the entire candle from high to love.. They play a key role in forming Supply and Demand zones. I have already applied a good support and resistance indicator, but to confirm the Fractal order blocks, I also used this idea to create confluence and synergy. There are four types of supply and demand zones, but this system looks at only two of them.... They are called Rally-Base-Drop (RBD) and Drop-Base-Rally (DBR). The blue candles make the identification of these zones very easy.... you just need to hit forexfactory or youtube and in half an hour you would be familiar with both the patterns. For serious learners, I recommend two Indian traders Sher Khan and Surjeet Kakkar... They specialize in Supply and Demand Trading and both have extensive material available on youtube as well as their private trading courses and academy. I have done both their courses so you can trust my recommendation if you want to become an SnD trader. The boring candle indicator also belongs to Surjeet Kakkar... The S&P500 chart below will give you an idea of how these zones can provide amazing trading opportunities at the right place when they create confluence along with Fractals OBs and Zones.
It remains only to find out what combination of stochastics and RSI you have. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Mustafa

Mustafa wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:51 am .... It won't help antagonizing me for no reason. The forum is dead for me now on....
I honestly wonder who or what "antagonized" you?
Everybody - as far as I can tell (from reading the thread) - who posted was civil and showed an interest in your approach.
Some made comments, some asked questions, some made objections to some of your statements:
A debate on the possible sthrengths & weaknesses of a particular approach.
Isn't that exactly what a thread should be about?
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
bmwaddicted, ChuChu Rocket, Mustafa, kvak

Mustafa wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:51 am It won't help antagonizing me for no reason. The forum is dead for me now on.... To all members it is earnestly requested, don't come asking me for anything else.... That is all I could share.... My best wished for your success in trading... I would expect you to wish me the same....
Who antagonized you?

Thanks for posting and sharing, but I think you may have misunderstood people's posts. A lot of issues online stem from misunderstandings through text and words so please don't take things so personally.

Chill and be one with the community. Again, thanks for the effort of sharing! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Mustafa
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎