NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:08 pm
Arrows on the candle color changes?
What it does is add arrows on the chart timeframe when you have selected a higher timeframe for the signal.
From what I know the candle colors change after it has hit the higher timeframe.
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:16 pm
What it does is add arrows on the chart timeframe when you have selected a higher timeframe for the signal.
From what I know the candle colors change after it has hit the higher timeframe.
Sorry thought you were talking about the atr bands, not sure if it's possible to do that with that indicator since the arrows(dots) are with the line, it's probably possible just not sure how to do it.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:09 pm
If you are talking about the bb stops new format, think we have a version with all the averages and prices already.
oh nice but i have histo version with all average can you please share on chart version with all averages please?

RodrigoRT7 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:57 pm
Hi everyone, everything fine? I had the (humble) idea recently of including all averages in the Didi Index. Would this be viable in another indicator that I like a lot? BBSquezze. I don't know if this is possible, I was wondering how this could change the analysis of the indicator.

Anyway, thank you very much in advance. :)
Added all the averages.
bbsqueeze averages (mtf + alerts + multi symbol).ex4
(146.12 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
EURJPYM15.png

1. Similar Topics

1. MT5 Band Indicators.

3 Replies 928 Views

by mrtools, Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:54 am in MT5 Indicators

3 Replies
    2. MT5 Channel type indicators

2 Replies 685 Views

by mrtools, Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:02 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies
    3. 28 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], blonde, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, Discord [Bot], Facebook [Crawler], GoldenBrett90, Gosfraba, harveyspecter, IBM oBot [Bot], Intrest 1, ItalianTrader, keys898, kvak, Mansa, neferdos, opita, Shamaninc, Telegram [Bot], trailingedge and 55 guests