Re: I have been writing code for 38 years.. Ask me anything (AMA)

sal wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:48 am fk man. even you dont know the history of Indian. so shut your message to all indians and talk your begger fun..
who told you you are salve to me.. i never said, but you are give nmessage indians are slave.. fk man..
ok, so this is an amusing way for me to show that indians were in fact enslaved by british and they were taken to many places in the world.

here is an indian man, a fairly intelligent man, describing that indians were taken to africa as slaves.

ziggy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:29 am my programming project of seventeen years is now finished.

i have just opened a new position.

Hi,

It's great that you have finished your project and that you are optimistic about the future. I have noted what you have said in previous posts about true target price and it's made me think about where to put my take profit so thank you. You know this thread is becoming very toxic, It's really not good. It won't end well. Fellow traders, If you don't like what Ziggy has to say then don't comment. It's just fuel for the fire.

Jonln wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:55 am Hi,

It's great that you have finished your project and that you are optimistic about the future. I have noted what you have said in previous posts about true target price and it's made me think about where to put my take profit so thank you. You know this thread is becoming very toxic, It's really not good. It won't end well. Fellow traders, If you don't like what Ziggy has to say then don't comment. It's just fuel for the fire.
and notice that everybody that is upset with me is a NON-PROGRAMMER.

they are pissed that i wont share my code with them and so they take it to the nasty level.

sal went out of his way during our phone conversation to pressure me to share my code with him.

fuck sal.

do your own homework.

and now they are going to outright ban me.

and i am a 38 year programmer.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:40 pm This guy single-handedly caused such a huge mess for a few days. It felt like I was in the twilight zone.
Yep 150 useless posts in a couple of days, only thing seems on all his trades his EA seemed to be on target, but who knows what was really going on.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, notice, RplusT, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Kathy McGarry, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, Jedidiah

ziggy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:59 am and notice that everybody that is upset with me is a NON-PROGRAMMER.

they are pissed that i wont share my code with them and so they take it to the nasty level.

sal went out of his way during our phone conversation to pressure me to share my code with him.

fuck sal.

do your own homework.

and now they are going to outright ban me.

and i am a 38 year programmer.
So glad this Numbnut is gone...38 years a programmer but could not do a Button add on. Thanks to Admin / moderators for removing this demented vulgar twit.
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 2):
Kathy McGarry, moey_dw

DVanAssen wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:47 pm So glad this Numbnut is gone...38 years a programmer but could not do a Button add on. Thanks to Admin / moderators for removing this demented vulgar twit.
I'll be taking a long break to get my mental health back to normal :stressed:
These users thanked the author Kathy McGarry for the post (total 5):
DVanAssen, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, kvak, Jedidiah