MagnifyAre there any REALLY NON REPAINTING Bands out there?

Hello,

ihm searching for really non repainting bands, price channel indicators and so on for findig good entries in trend direction.
ihm experimenting around with TMA+CG NRP versions from Mladen and Teamtrader but they are also repaints the last 3-4 candles in my settings (half length 15, deviations 2.618).

As example: I want to enter a short position when the price is below a 100 EMA channel (1 calculated on highs, the other EMA is calculated on the lows) and want to find an entry in a Retracement of the actual short movement - therefor i need reliable bands which does not repaint... I´ve tried envelopes, TMA+CG and so on but nothing delivers really good results. The best result would deliver the TMA+CG versions but the problem is, they sometimes show entries and then correct their drawing and the entry was way to early.

I also commend it with a very fast configured MFI (period 3) but this keeps me out of the good signals to often and does not really filter the bad ones. :think:

Any ides mates?
Cheers, Andi

Re: Are there any REALLY NON REPAINTING Bands out there?

AnGe335 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:15 am Hello,

ihm searching for really non repainting bands, price channel indicators and so on for findig good entries in trend direction.
ihm experimenting around with TMA+CG NRP versions from Mladen and Teamtrader but they are also repaints the last 3-4 candles in my settings (half length 15, deviations 2.618).

As example: I want to enter a short position when the price is below a 100 EMA channel (1 calculated on highs, the other EMA is calculated on the lows) and want to find an entry in a Retracement of the actual short movement - therefor i need reliable bands which does not repaint... I´ve tried envelopes, TMA+CG and so on but nothing delivers really good results. The best result would deliver the TMA+CG versions but the problem is, they sometimes show entries and then correct their drawing and the entry was way to early.

I also commend it with a very fast configured MFI (period 3) but this keeps me out of the good signals to often and does not really filter the bad ones. :think:

Any ides mates?
Cheers, Andi
Those Centered TMA indicator will keep recalculate the outcome. Try to create another type of trading system.

I have this one, shared by Reteid2222, but I think it is only lwma, as we all know tma can not be without recalc. tma looks perfect but better get a divorce with that girl mate :-) and find another one as jng640 said
These users thanked the author charli for the post (total 2):
jng640, AnGe335
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:50 am I have this one, shared by Reteid2222, but I think it is only lwma, as we all know tma can not be without recalc. tma looks perfect but better get a divorce with that girl mate :-) and find another one as jng640 said
centered tma bands without recalculate the outcome will not get the "Holy Grail" result :Rofl:
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post (total 2):
charli, AnGe335