Re: COVID CONTINUED

Biden: "a 25% minority are causing a lot of damage," referring to ppl who did not take mRNA shots. Falsely claims hospitals are overrun. Blames "the unvaccinated" for America's economy. "Refusal has cost all of us."
"I'm moving forward with vaccination requirements."
(Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com @JordanSchachtel)

The lies and rhetoric getting ever more hysterical is a sure sign they know the narrative is falling apart.

The real data shows, as in the UK, the vaccinated have the higher rate of infection (see my last post), while in Israel;

One of the most booster vaccinated countries in the world, one of the most authoritarian and earliest with Vaccine Passports.
Israel data clearly puts to bed the notion that these passes do anything. (Adam Brooks @EssexPR)

1h.PNG

Ogee wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:10 am
Biden: "a 25% minority are causing a lot of damage," referring to ppl who did not take mRNA shots. Falsely claims hospitals are overrun. Blames "the unvaccinated" for America's economy. "Refusal has cost all of us."
"I'm moving forward with vaccination requirements."
(Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com @JordanSchachtel)

The lies and rhetoric getting ever more hysterical is a sure sign they know the narrative is falling apart.

The real data shows, as in the UK, the vaccinated have the higher rate of infection (see my last post), while in Israel;

One of the most booster vaccinated countries in the world, one of the most authoritarian and earliest with Vaccine Passports.
Israel data clearly puts to bed the notion that these passes do anything. (Adam Brooks @EssexPR)

he is lying about number of vaccinated...also, people who got one jab or two...many of them are against it now

Pava wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:49 pm
he is lying about number of vaccinated...also, people who got one jab or two...many of them are against it now
The way the count is made keeps shifting in the desperate attempt to keep the BS narrative alive (that the vaxxed are protected is clearly false).
3a.PNG

Papybillou wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:30 pm
I am 74 years old, I cry like a child when I see this. But what a shame !!!! I hate it.

too many (young) people think that freedom comes for free and lasts forever, they don't realise tyranny is always lying just under the surface waiting. See how quickly our great leaders turned into tyrants.

Hello..

It is true what these people are saying in this video?

https://t.me/Mundo_Desconocido_Oficial/392

This is what they say:

Several governments in Europe and the USA are asking numerous farmers to destroy the crops to create a deliberate food shortage, we see how in some ports naval containers accumulate on which distribution is prohibited, we see a deliberate energy shortage eliminating the power plants nationals and acquiring energy from third countries, we observe how the price of fuels has skyrocketed ... all this and much more to come, is part of the global strategy of certain plutocratic organizations to end the social and business economies of nations Westerners, is what they call the great reset, one of its most depraved leaders, the well-known director of the WEF (World Economic Forum) Klauss Schwab, defines it as “a great opportunity”, an opportunity for the planetary plutocracy to assault the planet and dominate all politics, justice, economics and freedom, are we going to let this happen ...?

pin12 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:33 am
Hello..

This is what they say:

Several governments in Europe and the USA are asking numerous farmers to destroy the crops to create a deliberate food shortage, we see how in some ports naval containers accumulate on which distribution is prohibited, we see a deliberate energy shortage eliminating the power plants nationals and acquiring energy from third countries, we observe how the price of fuels has skyrocketed ... all this and much more to come, is part of the global strategy of certain plutocratic organizations to end the social and business economies of nations Westerners, is what they call the great reset, one of its most depraved leaders, the well-known director of the WEF (World Economic Forum) Klauss Schwab, defines it as “a great opportunity”, an opportunity for the planetary plutocracy to assault the planet and dominate all politics, justice, economics and freedom, are we going to let this happen ...?
look up "Holodomor"...might be in works...they are desperate to reduce number of people...don't know why exactly...might be "peak oil"...might be something else...might be a simple "human sacrifice"...like in good old times...

pin12 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:33 am
Hello..

This is what they say:

This is of no surprise. One might say it's us creating conspiracy theories while it's actually them who are the conspiracy. I have listened to the speeches at Davos several times as I was puzzled about the rhetoric and the tone set there. And if you look at who was present you know that there is a lot going on behind the scene. That Klaus Schwab plays the leading role tells it all. He's what I would call a poor breed Nazi, if you allow me to use that term. And as Bill Gates (he's one of them) put it..."In history books the pandemic of Covid will take up only a very little space compared to the things which are yet to come". And when the mouthpiece of the families who own the BIS (Bank of International settlement) plus the Central Banks and very much the whole planet, bluntly talks about " We need to know who uses a 100 Bill or...whatever currency.....then you know that digital control is coming to cover all aspects of your life. And when you see what's going on in Australia, you may realize that Democracy, liberty, freedom and human rights is not something we own and can take for granted. It's the one in charge who decide. I was puzzled that one female politician there mentioned the new world order when talking to reporters and none of them asked her to explain. The bits and pieces uncovered day by day fit all very well into the big puzzle. But prior to all this happening, mankind needs to be driven into submission first. Knowing this, I leave it with you to make up your mind whether what you see, hear and read is true or not.

Users viewing this forum: ChuChu Rocket, CommonCrawl [Bot], RplusT and 3 guests