Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:33 pm wow....you got a lot of screens to watch.....I got "only" two, but for me it's sufficient. One for trading and one for watching higher TFs. Trade only one Instrument at a time, either HK50, US30 or Ger30. But your window opening as a bit small..... :D I prefer my one. Can see outside. I have the luxury to live near a city and not in it. Got 1500 sqm of Garden. Not going anywhere presently, I really enjoy life at home.......All the best

Oh, by the way, I love arts and your wood carving on the wall is beautiful!
I also have a beautiful range with a swimming pool and I don't go anywhere ,, I haven't moved much for 5 years ,, at the moment I need to invest some money, and I want a metropolis, buildings, skyscrapers, etc ... tired of life in the countryside ,,, of course, trading is my daily bread ,, for the screens the little ones I use them to see the television series :D

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:45 pm Hi guys.
I see "new indicators" have gone into battle. And as always, without links to sources:
!! williams-ad smoothed-ma-indicator + bands.mq4
viewtopic.php?p=1295444339#p1295444339

!! pa adaptive wpr on qqe (mtf + alerts + arrows) .ex4
viewtopic.php?p=1295444218#p1295444218
Teacher Jimmy's "Daily Download" theme is very good! In addition, I really hope which teacher will get a "Top Grade Index Download Times Ranking". ;)

josi wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:45 pm I love my garden.
I love my indigenous "art-work".
But I will love skyscrapers next.
But I will stay at home forever ...
And I love Rottweilers for security.
What next?
I find it interesting to compare old Xard to new Xard. Correct me, if I am wrong.
Relax Josi, don't be so cynical and allow some small talk too.....today is Saturday and thus no trading. More Xard charts on Monday..... :D
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
RomanUkraine, josi, DVanAssen, gamerredd