Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:05 am Released date: May 29th, 2014, by mladen

Both files have to be in the same folder.

To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)
Many trend dashboards are not ideal in my opinion. If the teacher uses Jurik filter indicators (such as: !Triple jurik smooth button (mtf), Jurik filter 1.03.mq4, triple jurik smooth.mq4, etc.) to make a trend dashboard. And the placement of the dashboard can be selected (placed in the main chart, technical indicator window).

Boundless merit! :)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 4):
Banzai, josi, moey_dw, Jimmy

LikeRe: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:16 am Many trend dashboards are not ideal in my opinion. If the teacher uses Jurik filter indicators (such as: !Triple jurik smooth button (mtf), Jurik filter 1.03.mq4, triple jurik smooth.mq4, etc.) to make a trend dashboard. And the placement of the dashboard can be selected (placed in the main chart, technical indicator window).

Boundless merit! :)
dat is marvelous.............. thx brother Taixu!!!! jurik is the best man <3 <3 <3
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈