Re: Staying up late leads to high blood pressure

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:24 am I think spicy stuff is less of a culprit than salt. Salt raises one's blood pressure like crazy. Chips are usually pretty salty, and that causes hypertension.
yep don't salt too much but know that it's usually not about the salt you add on your food, but the salts present in chips, bretzels, industrial food, etc that has a very high content of salt
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
太虚一毫

ionone wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:18 pm yep don't salt too much but know that it's usually not about the salt you add on your food, but the salts present in chips, bretzels, industrial food, etc that has a very high content of salt
I think if you add an excessive amount manually you would probably still feel it - salt is salt, regardless of how it's added.
I come from a family with hypertension issues and we all have that problem with salt. :sweat: Which makes me pretty sad because I love salty food.

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:08 pm I love salty food.
Same here 🤤

Has anyone here ever felt their blood pressure go through the roof? How did you feel? For me the highest I've seen my blood pressure was 182 over 115. Which is apparently "bad".

I felt dizzy and lightheaded at the time. It went away after I took apple cider vinegar and had a lie down! 😓
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
太虚一毫
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:36 pm That's why I was panicked when I detected high blood pressure.
Oh :sad:

What was your blood pressure reading bro? Are you okay now?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:55 pm I tested it yesterday, 99-146
That's a bit high, but not too crazy. I've had the same as you and also quite higher before! Make sure keep an eye on it and try to relax.

Also when you test with the machine, always test twice. I find the first test is always usually higher :eh:

Do you have a testing machine? Or are you using a smartwatch?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance