Re: COVID CONTINUED

Lets go into some USA history quickly.

The civil war was about slavery.

The confederate flag isn't the southern flag at all, it is a modified battle flag.

The only thing the southern states wanted changed in the constitution was a clause about slavery.

All of the southern actions would now be called "terrorism".

Why are you all about this covid denial stuff?

80 pages of misinformation and counting.

It doesn't matter if people are dying or struggling for their lives at the hospital, the most important is for these guys to show their knowledge in this topic, because they're the experts.

And of course we all should be grateful and happy for having such great people who spend their precious time behind a screen looking for ways to protect us against... the vaccine.

OH my God I'm sorry, it's not your ego, it's free speech and of course your freedom at stake. No politician and no government will tell you what to do to your own body.

The majority of Anti-vaxxers are PRO-life... go figure. If a woman decides to abort she can't because the government prohibited and they... agree.

Makes total sense.

Ahhh I watched Joe Rogan misunderstanding how a vaccine works.

A vaccine trains an existing immune system. It is not a medicine against a virus. I think this is where morons are maybe being morons. I hope they find it out.

Ogee wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:18 pm
The CDC data on vaccine deaths is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) which is cumulative and not adjusted in any way, though ...

The UK equivalent (MHRA) have come up with a neat trick (maybe copied from the US? they usually do) in that they have decided to remove the elderly from the 'vaccine yellow card' register if they died after the vaccine but had comorbidities.

- Died from covid and had comorbidities - ✔️ counted.

- Died from vaccine and had comorbidities - ❌ not counted.
https://vaccinewars.com/2021-08-06-us-p ... nsent.html I challenge anybody to post it on the Facebook :)

Nbats7979 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:02 am
Ahhh I watched Joe Rogan misunderstanding how a vaccine works.

A vaccine trains an existing immune system. It is not a medicine against a virus. I think this is where morons are maybe being morons. I hope they find it out.
hahaha you never knew this, ffs, and all the while you've been bullshitting people that you had a clue 😆. No wonder you never tried to present any evidence to refute anything I posted.

mario_lima wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:00 am
80 pages of misinformation and counting.

It doesn't matter if people are dying or struggling for their lives at the hospital, the most important is for these guys to show their knowledge in this topic, because they're the experts.

And of course we all should be grateful and happy for having such great people who spend their precious time behind a screen looking for ways to protect us against... the vaccine.

OH my God I'm sorry, it's not your ego, it's free speech and of course your freedom at stake. No politician and no government will tell you what to do to your own body.

The majority of Anti-vaxxers are PRO-life... go figure. If a woman decides to abort she can't because the government prohibited and they... agree.

Makes total sense.
Actually I'm not an anti-vaxxer, in fact I've had all my vaxxes, just not the experimental ones. I'm happy to wait till they conclude trials in 2023, if they ever do. It's looking increasingly likely the trials will be stopped.

Israel, one of the most vaxxed countries on the planet are looking at their 5th wave. Vaccines didn't work, lockdowns didn't work, masks didn't work so it's time to try the err, lockdowns again.

Meanwhile Sweden, who didn't do anything, didn't do so bad and far better than the idiot countries that put their entire population's under house arrest.
sweden4.PNG

Actually I'm not an anti-vaxxer, in fact I've had all my vaxxes, just not the experimental ones. I'm happy to wait till they conclude trials in 2023, if they ever do. It's looking increasingly likely the trials will be stopped.

I'm happy to wager on the FDA approval in the next 3 weeks. Would you like to put some money where your flapping anus is?

So full approval. They have already been through all of the clinical trials for all of you skeptics.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

In a strange kind of way it feels like I'm accidentally living while a lot of expert idiots are going to die because they listen to facebook. Honestly, I'm fine with that. Less traffic. Global warming under control. Actually, Ogee, I'm back with you. This could be the best cull yet.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 219 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw and 3 guests