Re: Bitcoin is going down like the Titanic & here are the memes

mlawson71 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:41 pm
All it took for Bitcoin to rally again was for Amazon to post an add that they are looking for a “digital currency and block chain product lead”, who will have to monitor “how Amazon’s customers pay” and everyone and their mom started buying again. The price surged past 40k. :roll:
Hahaha, all it takes is some random CEO to burp or sneeze, and it'll take off for a bit. Wouldn't be surprised if it's back under $30,000 the same time next week.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

moey_dw wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:42 am
why they wanna manipulate it for??
The only reason this thing has any interest is the wild swings. Man I wish I got in at $200 when I was offered the special tulips. People keep saying this is the new building for defi etc. Its been around more than a decade and still has zero use case. Solution looking for a problem. Problem is, countries like china are using this new template for other things.

What I would like to know is how they got some of the ransom back from the colonial hack. Etherium rolled it back one time in a scam. The only eternal truth is the blockchain. If you can roll it back, alter it or otherwise maybe our shared truth isn't worth the toilet paper you robinhooded it on.

Banks are the worst but this is worse

Wait until Tether is exposed. Why will they not be audited? 64 billion ish of basic underpinning. That was 1:1 USD at one point. Nope.

1. Similar Topics

1. Bitcoin & Doge down 12% from Sunday

23 Replies 2407 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Mon May 24, 2021 2:37 am in Forex Fundamentals & News

23 Replies
    2. Bitcoin Technical Analysis

0 Replies 41 Views

by momo3HC, Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:13 am in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies
    3. Elon Musk endorses Bitcoin

0 Replies 545 Views

by mlawson71, Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:22 am in Forex Fundamentals & News