Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

ffsss wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:16 pm Hi, do you mind if i ask how "banklevels" indicator works? I got it on my list of indicators to test but maybe you can give some advice.

Thanks!
:think:
I just love the two green lines on the graph.
For more than a decade of trading on the stock exchange, I have become so accustomed to the lines that you see now that I even feel sorry for them to be removed from the chart.
You will love them too.

:roll: :) :Shifty:
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:40 pm Awesome Fishy, always love to see and explore your chart templates man :clap:
Adjusted my setup to include this:
Lots going on with this indicator and I love it. I cleaned up the settings to match Jimmy's best I could. Also a screenshot of the color settings.

For newer traders, remember:
Hidden divergence signals trend continuation
Classical divergence signals reversals.

Know where you are in the broader context of the trend...use this tool to help make an informed decision.
Color settings:
These users thanked the author Lumios for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, horizon202, thomdel, moey_dw

LikeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Lumios wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:13 pm Adjusted my setup to include this:

Capture.PNG

Lots going on with this indicator and I love it. I cleaned up the settings to match Jimmy's best I could. Also a screenshot of the color settings.
Outstanding work and great settings file mate, you've highlighted all the "extreme" reversal points which is how Chaos Visual would display them.

Now it's fitting for reversals.

Posting a template too so others can use it as a guide but yours is spot on :)

As seen in the screenshot below, this is Mrtools's Haos Visual with Chaos Visual settings to highlight:

• Classic turning point Divergence (no hidden Divergences)
  • "Extreme" areas highlighted for reversal trading as per Chaos Visual

Temaplate below as used in the Daily Downloads post 👇

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, horizon202, moey_dw, josi, QSD, thomdel, Lumios, maroka, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Lumios wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:13 pm Adjusted my setup to include this:

Capture.PNG

excellent lumios sir............... thx for take time to clean up & make nice settings I like it much cleaner :clap: :clap: :clap:

& thx for comparo JIMMY BOY
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Lumios
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:51 pm Outstanding work and great settings file mate, you've highlighted all the "extreme" reversal points which is how Chaos Visual would display them.
Thanks, it's really good and very helpful.
But - just to be on the cautious side - leave out the exaggerations: there will be plenty of "early" signals still, which may cost you a lot of money if you trade them without thinking.
Even if you compare it to a very simplistic Williams'-Percent-setup you can see that the haos signal has to be interpreted quite a bit. How long do you stay in this buy-trade (using Haos)? When do you sell (and why)?
But what do I know anyway?
Attachments

josi wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:12 pm But - just to be on the cautious side - leave out the exaggerations
What exaggerations?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
josi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

josi wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:37 pm "highlighted all the "extreme" reversal points"
Chaos Williams%R WPR 14 and 96

They are called "extreme" reversal points. That's not an exaggeration it's when both Slow and Fast WPR are above or below the extreme Oversold and Overbought zones.

On your 1 Hour chart, even if you chose to counter-trend at the first extreme signal, you still would have almost broke even at worse if you let the trade run. Not that you should even though you could, but let's just say you're really counting on price to reverse.

Chaos's "Extreme" signals, even though it's simply WPR 14 and 96 (Stochastic can be used too) is unique in the way it displays it's readings of the "Extreme" reversals of both Slow and Fast WPR above 40 or below -40, which makes it a stand-out indicator.

With WPR you sit there twiddling your thumbs at the "Extreme" areas not knowing what's what.

Calling certain zones "extreme" is not an exaggeration. It's how I've described it, and not a promise nor an exaggeration of the code's ability.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
josi, TSD ICEMAN

[quote=Jimmy post_id=1295440500 time=1627793505 user_id=4862593]
Outstanding work and great settings file mate, you've highlighted all the "extreme" reversal points which is how Chaos Visual would display them.

Now it's fitting for reversals.

Posting a template too so others can use it as a guide but yours is spot on :)

:thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7