Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

vinaluag wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:46 am Hi MrTools. Thanks for this creations! . I was wondering if it is possible an ( IFT ) TSI version of this amazing kind of work.
Looking to your comments! Thanks!
Made this one.

PS: For the Histogram version, please see here: PS: For the subwindow version, please see here: Zero Lag Inverse Fisher TSI Histogram for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

there is something I don't understand.
in this episode, Ehlers talks about Forward Reverse EMA indicator, saying it smoothes in one direction, then smoothes in the other direction, so reduce the lag (cancel it totally in theory)

two things weird I don't understand :
1) First this backward-forward process is not causal, even if you do it at end point, you need future data to make it work properly (or at all)
2) in the code I don't see any reverse filtering. It only access prices in the forward direction, and not the the backward.

so what is this ?
please someone explain to me
thanks
Jeff

TECHHDATE07 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:53 am Hello Mr.tools

I love your creation of Zero lag inverse fisher tsi and I am adapting it into my system with good results.
it is possible to make a 0-1 histogram version of the same indicator with arrows and alerts.
Thank you

Made it into a 0 to 1 histo with alerts and arrows.

PS: For the subwindow version, please see here: Zero Lag Inverse Fisher TSI for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
TECHHDATE07, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, thomdel, QSD, Skyold, camisa, Milad8732, KevK212, Jedidiah