Re: COVID CONTINUED

mario_lima wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:13 am
Hey RplusT, don't mess with my friend Ogee, go deflect with your leftist buddies somewhere else.

Ogee, you know that Conservative Americans can be a little crazy sometimes, Asian people are being beaten in the streets, so if you come here for a visit please don't start talking with them about Soccer with your British accent.
The Fake Media is pushing the idea that UK Variant is more deadly and affecting younger people.
I hate Fake Media, all lies and more lies. Enough is enough!

God bless America and the red pill
Another example of how badly Americans are served by their MSM news. The deadly UK variant was so last year, and proved to be not more deadly at all, as have been the deadly South African variant and then the deadly Brazilian variant.

It's the new deadly Indian variant now.

No wonder the US is in such a mess.

Heard in the news this morning that Israel has vaccinated 60% of it's population and have now removed all restrictions, including wearing masks. I still believe that's the way to go. But the production of vaccines needs to be streamlined. With a number of companies offering their own, it seems to be a complete mess. It should not be permitted to use people as scapegoats only to find out that the vaccine is more dangerous than the virus. But then, politics play a major role with problems and proper approval steps simply being overlooked, citing urgencty. I believe, down the road Covid will be simply a part of the flue family we are used to, till a new one comes up. In the meantime people will suffer from no jobs, no income....for a long time to come.

WASHINGTON: The head of Pfizer said in an interview aired Thursday that people will "likely" need a third dose of his company's Covid-19 vaccine within a year of being fully vaccinated.

CEO Albert Bourla also said annual vaccinations against the coronavirus may well be required........He has frequently been seen laughing all the way to the bank.

RplusT wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:57 pm
WASHINGTON: The head of Pfizer said in an interview aired Thursday that people will "likely" need a third dose of his company's Covid-19 vaccine within a year of being fully vaccinated.

CEO Albert Bourla also said annual vaccinations against the coronavirus may well be required........He has frequently been seen laughing all the way to the bank.
Correct, variants being used as the excuse for need for annual boosters.

Pfizer was €12 a dose, then it became €15.50.

Contracts are now being signed for 900 million vaccine doses at a price of €19.50 each.

Nice.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politi ... -to-e1950/

But other virologists are saying the variants are only 0.3% different and the need for a new vaccine is nonsense.

Heard the booster from Pfizer coming late this year, will have a more sophisticated chip.
The Government will know exactly what are we doing and thinking.
Covid-19 deaths are all fake, no one is dying.

God bless America and the red pill.

Everybody knows Hollywood is also behind Covid-19 fake deaths.
Actors were being paid $10.000 a month to go to hospitals and pretend dying. They took a pill so the heart beat was silent for 30 minutes, and then they were pronounced death with Covid-19. Security cameras showed them leaving the hospitals back door live and well after that.

Now the actors are all coming back to LA because movies and shows are back to normal.
That's why now the number of fake deaths are so low in United States.

God bless America and the red pill

MSM slowly waking up from a year-long self-induced coma ...

''Don’t put one illness above all other problems in society, a condition known as “Covid mania.”

''... it also has a low mortality rate among most people and especially the young—estimated at 0.01% for people under 40—and therefore never posed a serious threat to social and economic institutions.''

''... Covid mania crowded out reasoned and wise policy making.''

''Covid mania has also wreaked havoc on science and its influence on policy.''

https://www.wsj.com/articles/an-america ... 1618871457

mario_lima wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:52 am
Heard the booster from Pfizer coming late this year, will have a more sophisticated chip.
The Government will know exactly what are we doing and thinking.
Covid-19 deaths are all fake, no one is dying.

God bless America and the red pill.
Or is it the way forward for the governments of the the world to control population in their own countries....
"Eat Drink and be Happy for tomorrow we Diet!"

LikeRe: COVID CONTINUED

I don't want to get into the covid weeds but this is leading to INFLATION. CPI is missing it for a number of reasons but I think almost everyone can see an increase in prices around them. Distortions in housing markets- I moved to a new state and was extremely lucky to find a rental. The argument that Japan used this same strategy for decades and saw no inflation does not dull my fear of a breakout. MMT is not the future and will be proved sorely wrong. The first bad commercial debt hit by rising rates will force the "too big to fail" narrative that has led to this mess. Covid and the arguments in this thread around it, in my opinion, are generally a personal reaction similar to a normal reaction to death. My brother died, not directly from covid but it was a factor- someone scream about the statistic of him dying with or from the disease, past caring. A close friend of mine son also died, similar circumstances- not killed by covid but because of it. I think everyone can see what is happening in India and now Thailand the cases are ticking up. My mum had the Astra vaccine and she was sick for a week maybe 10 days after- she still has another dose. You don't want to get the real thing. Believe me on that. Green pips