Re: BEST MT4 non-repainting indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:39 am

Have this one a bit more updated version.
Hello, mrtools.

I'm trying to put together an EA with a constructor. I like the HMA indicator - the original one, that draws the MA line, but all the HMA indicators I found are written in old version of MQL4 and they don't work in EA constructor(((( Do you have the HMA and damiani_volatmeter written in new version of MQL4.

The idea is to use these indicators together: HMA crossover 9 and 15 for entering and closing the trade. Damiani for filtering the noise.

Thanks in advance.

Re: BEST MT4 non-repainting indicators

Hopar1 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Hello, mrtools.

I'm trying to put together an EA with a constructor. I like the HMA indicator - the original one, that draws the MA line, but all the HMA indicators I found are written in old version of MQL4 and they don't work in EA constructor(((( Do you have the HMA and damiani_volatmeter written in new version of MQL4.

The idea is to use these indicators together: HMA crossover 9 and 15 for entering and closing the trade. Damiani for filtering the noise.

Thanks in advance.
The are some updated to new mt4 Hull indicators in the forum, not sure about Damiani voltameter though.